aristocracy [Theme] Page 2

I since birth have been taught to say so, as is customary, to do what is accepted, and to do what's expected of me.
№ 372893   Added Viker 21-06-2019 / 12:25
You are still a student in our Dorm there was not the Duke, not the Baron, demanded worship and spoke to the rest of the students down merely on the ground that he is a real Baron and he even "paper this is." Not the mind, not knowledge, not personal qualities, but because his blood line traced back almost as far as my dog.
№ 372420   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2019 / 20:08
Now everyone himself up with titles.
№ 370866   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 21:07
The society of the poor, whose ambitions excessively beyond their mental data from the pump to create a Higher nobility. Declared himself above and better than other people on the grounds that they, like purebred dogs, pedigrees.
№ 370484   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2019 / 14:10
There are many fools that the money will pay, and in the ass you kiss, if only they enrolled in UAV-and-the Aga family! New Russians, old idiots - you never know.
Quote Explanation: Answer Nicholas on the offer to enroll him in the aristocrats.
№ 370324   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2019 / 08:02
We want to build a life for better, cleaner and more equitable grounds than those on which it is built here. Without a doubt, all this sounds strange to you. And can not seem strange. You rich people in England do not understand how you live. How could you understand? You shut out from your society the gentle and the good. You laugh at the simple and clean. Living, as all of you, at the expense of others, exploiting people, you mock the sacrifice, and if they throw the poor a piece of bread, only for someone to manage them for a while. With all your pomp and wealth and art you can't live can't even do that. You love beauty, views of that you can touch and turn, that beauty that you can destroy and destroy, but of the unseen beauty of life, of the unseen beauty of a higher life, you have no idea. Your English society seems to me shallow, selfish, foolish. It sees and hears. It lies like a leper in purple. It sits like a dead thing smeared with gold. It is all wrong, all wrong.
№ 370198   Added MegaMozg 19-05-2019 / 13:12
The beauty of the Palace was a screen that hid lies and innocent victims.
№ 369762   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2019 / 15:06
- Here it is! It's not the clothes, this outfit is a peacock!
- All the little Dukes of peacocks, Garrett.
№ 357877   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2019 / 16:12
Keep in mind the mass of absolutely stupid and unnecessary things - it can only he in whose veins flows the noble blood.
№ 357872   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2019 / 16:07
The aristocrats? It's disgraceful forms of physical impurity, sputum, the same toothless old age and disgusting death, that of bourgeoises.
№ 357830   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2019 / 02:08
Gus claimed that pen of his great-grandfather Pushkin wrote.
№ 357406   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2019 / 01:41
What is the main prerogative of the aristocrat? The fact that it is not customary to raise a laugh. Over people of other classes allowed to laugh.
№ 357191   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2019 / 23:34
"Our ancestors - the paladins!"
"Our ancestors are kings!"
Something, however, we are United:
All from mother earth.
№ 356495   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2019 / 05:45
Secular women does not differ with kindness, and when they dare to bare your soul, it turns out unattractive picture.
№ 355111   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2019 / 12:08
- You were in the war? Cool. So what, was there something interesting?
A lot of interesting things. I will tell You now. Then the Turks came at us, we were not many, and then there's the castle, this grapeshot hail from half the squad. Mixed in a bunch of horses, people. Oh, it was scary. Well, I can tell You that Your humble servant was also injured.
- God, eagles, are you all right?
Yes. No! At first I didn't even notice, and then remove the boots and see that, here's a peeve I rubbed while I was running. Passion was serious.
- Oh, the eagles, is it passion? Passions were running high at the reception of Peter Alexandrovich Rumyantsev.
- What happened?
- Oh, You know, this unpleasant story. The Countess Dashkova called for all publicly Princess Vorontsov old Mare. But she did not panic, dug her nails in her face, tore the wig - so fought I Kerala.
- Well, at least they were separated?
- Yes that you, what is the fun to stop. At the same time, and demonstration by all the ambassadors. You know, then one Swede said: "God Forbid contact with Russia, and especially Russian woman".
- Yes. Well, I have, by the way, there are disturbing news.
- What?
In fact, h is a Emelyan Pugachev raised a peasant uprising. It's such a nightmare, such a nightmare.
- Yes, there is a nightmare... You didn't see what was on reception at Fonvizin.
- What was it?
- Kick it. Gathered Denis Ivanovich high light of his new play to read. Worth reading, the people sitting listens. And then count Stroganov, being drunk (well, drunk - drunk as a redneck) calls a servant and giving him orders to give. Denis Ivanovich - the very tact - stopped and culture said, "What are you doing, you trash!" Well, sort of like Stroganoff calmed down, but Denis Ivanovich once he continued, he again called a servant and let lyalyakat. And then Denis Ivanovich, well, just done, he turned the play, bowed, and became like legs, with the pivot vlupil his face, that as much teeth left.
- But the people who have supported
- Oh, you know, the light is divided into two parts. Some supported Fonvizin, saying that right - what are you, greedy, came play listen and talk loudly. And others said: the fight in the higher light; you want to fight - call for garages or catch near the carriage.
1 Season 13 Series
№ 346057   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2018 / 13:14