aristocracy [Theme] Page 1

This history book tells about the ancestors of those nobles whom I have met at balls in the past. These lousy nobles are heroes here. A wise system in which assassins and thieves dominate everything. This is the whole aristocracy!
№ 410887   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2021 / 03:06
- As for that slegy - he's a thief. And to complain to thieves in high society is considered bad form.
- Do you not know, old time, that in our high society - a thief on a thief and a thief chases. Found something to surprise!
№ 407932   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2020 / 06:33
(continued)
As for Merkel's statements - it is also very symptomatic. This is a call - let us save globalization without US! Quietly, polegonku Europe begins to write the United States as the locomotive of globalization. But can this Europe to replace the US as the engine of globalization? It's not even funny. There is not even the kernel! Well, this Brussels get-together would replace America as the political-military and economic core? No! But as what they can replace America? Just as one - as the ideological core. Here they are ready to give far more options misanthropic ideology of the globalization of liberalism than were given US. Because the bureaucracy in Brussels is much less than even the aristocracy of the coast, these American globalizers, associated with the national culture, national identity. American globalizers generally are not connected, it is the people of the world.
Release Date: 28.06.2020
№ 399386   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2020 / 10:12
I must say that the parade, and, in General, the militarist education of the youth, and life in the context of: "if tomorrow war, if tomorrow a campaign" - this is normal, it is the norm that people who go to study the art of war is the new aristocracy of Russia. It is necessary to speak. But somehow we do all the time shy need to apologize. Your humble servant constantly asking the question: "do You kill people?" I'm on three military campaigns had been held there for three years. <...> I read recently Yevgeny Dolmatovsky poems are beautiful, he is a member of the Finnish campaign, the annexation of Western Belarus and Western Ukraine, participant of the great Patriotic war -- He said, "don't ask how many we killed, you'll have to ask - how much we saved!" <...> These people who are in Russia in the minority, this whole quasi-liberal, quasi-democratic public, they impose infinitely this some complex - all the time I in front of them now... "well, excuse me, we have a parade..." "so sorry - our children went to study military science...", "here they are marching at us...", "excuse me...". We have the rhetoric and practice do not always coincide. <...> We bring ourselves to the point that some banal things saying, we already feel like extremists!
Release Date: 25.06.2020
№ 399177   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2020 / 12:39
Aristocracy - before the so-called rule by the best people, but now this meaning of the word obsolete, as itself a form of government. Now the so-called people in top hats and clean shirts, stained sufficiently high education and the suspects in possession of a Bank account.
№ 398933   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 18:06
When in one place concentrated enormous power, for it is always a struggle. If the yard is not drunk poison, then comes the bile.
№ 388228   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2020 / 21:56
Nothing is more false than the English aristocracy. Their lords, as a rule, it is not the descendants of crusaders and paladins of Charlemagne, and the heirs of the Tudor wool merchant, Elizabethan pirates, and colonial merchants and fleets of the Restoration.
№ 386082   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2020 / 15:24
What a pity, you forgot your bottle for pumping poison...
- Alex, why did you say that thing?
- Aristocracy is a misspelled word serpentarium.
№ 384943   Added MegaMozg 22-12-2019 / 11:10
That is civilized life, it is not an attempt to cram imperfect people in an unnatural frame, invented by people equally imperfect?
№ 383439   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2019 / 14:34
- People with big houses are not always the most hospitable, huh, Ross?
- How and well-educated do not always have the purest thoughts.
№ 382429   Added MegaMozg 12-11-2019 / 17:38
Origins is overrated. Nobility can be attained in one generation. Times have changed. Only wealth matters.
№ 381840   Added Viker 05-11-2019 / 14:08
We are taught to be strong, to show no weakness. But that night, I realized that to be strong is a weakness. Pain should not be avoided. Tears have to be shed.
4 Season 5 Series
№ 381783   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2019 / 12:52
- What offends you, Ross? What we Warleggan dared to get out of poverty and claim to gentility?
- Poverty does not offend me, exactly as a desire for more. But you're mistaken if you think greed and exploitation are the characteristics of a gentleman.
1 Season 8 Series
№ 381707   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 13:38
Kings and Dukes have a dangerous tendency to lose mind, for the few who have the courage to resist their madness.
№ 377742   Added Viker 04-09-2019 / 12:15
- The differences of position must be preserved.
- Especially if they are so dearly bought!
Quote Explanation: George Warleggan came from a simple family, but was able to get into the highest light and condescending, with disdain, referring to the peasants.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 376553   Added MegaMozg 17-08-2019 / 19:50