freedom [Theme] Page 188

...freedom cannot be achieved by one common desire to her, as if passionately nor was it the last.
№ 565   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:30
[Nutscracker] Imagine that you're watching the action and decides who shoots. If you choose to have the main character killed in the first firefight, where you will get the whole story? If you do have free choice, it might lead to very sad results. And art should delight and not sadness.
[Monstradamus It. And even if it saddens us, but this sadness should make us happy.
[Nutscracker] in-In. So actually no interactivity is not the case - it is apparent. Or, let's say, it is allowed in the narrow zone where any choice will not change the fact. The main problem is to get rid of freedom of choice, hard to get to the desired solution, while maintaining confidence that the choice is free. Scientifically it is called forced alignment.
№ 447   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:25
- As soon as I know, - I continued, - I'm not free. But I'm completely free when you don't know.
№ 442   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:25
Freedom is only one - when you are free from everything that builds the mind. This freedom is called "don't know". You are absolutely right. You know, there is a saying: "a Thought uttered is a lie". Chapaev, I can tell you that the thought is inexpressible - is also a lie, because any thought is already present izlechennosti.
№ 441   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:25
This is the freedom. When you lose all hope.
№ 277   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:14
Resurrection is possible only after complete self-destruction.
Only after you've lost everything, Tyler says, - we find freedom.
№ 273   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:14