recruitment [Theme]

- That's exactly how all sorts of naive jerks and got to the front. They didn't even have to be recruited. You were just shown the technique.
Quote Explanation: Vee gets to know the Basilisk tank and Vee likes this tank.
№ 421711   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2021 / 22:15
And here again in the receiver by a crowd of guys
As the teeth of the beast, clacking steel doors
Baby, I took all the blame
Yes, but a cunning investigator did not believe
And now we're not together
Soon I will cross paths again
I'll wait for you at the same place
In about two to five

Setaccountsubscription stationerysignaturerule
Quote Explanation: The denouement of the song hero with a new girlfriend was brought to the police, and it turns out that the hero of the first as completely apolitical, becomes an enemy of the regime. He gently hints, "I'll wait for you at the same place" - that is, the hero will come to the meeting and out at the same time. a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXkldcOIzaM"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXkldcOIzaM/a
№ 398108   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 16:42
Recruited! But how could he! Oh, he's so gullible! Hand! He was tortured! I had not guessed!
№ 367510   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2019 / 17:20
- Sit down. Clark both of us did merit her mind. Let me help you to make a choice. We are a Federal Agency with very broad powers. After our last meeting I was inquiring about you to the NSA. I have found that you like a pit bull, just holding the thing you hold onto with a death grip him. This is a good quality for a COP, but a bad family man. Your dedication has cost you your marriage and also transfer to another unit. Again... You are smart and know that already managed to get to the morgue, but the coroner is the man and delivers us the samples.
- Who are you? You're above the police Department?
- Especially the police. Fisher - you are the most unloved honest detective in L. A. But becoming part of the "Staplers", and you will become the most successful unloved honest detective in the city. We are a team, we all share the successes and failures.
- Are you recruiting me? I think you are the devil.
- No, but I admire his skills.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 309059   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2017 / 14:03
- Why do I have a horrible assumption that you are recruiting for this job on me?
I accept your offer!
4 Season 11 Series
№ 257225   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:26
Want to recruit a person look unhappy or a coward and break it on the knee!
№ 35077   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 14:08