Italy [Theme] Page 2

- I am a supporter of the reunification of Italy. What I will tell you will help you taken Faenza.
- For what? For the sake of enthusiasm from the unification of Italy?
And for a small fee.
- How do we now treason? Either you came here to lie, or you are a traitor. I don't want to buy a victory over the power of the spirit of Faenza a traitor. We enter into Faenza as soldiers, as men.
3 Season 4 Series
№ 345995   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2018 / 01:03
Pizzerias in big cities usually keep immigrants from Italy or their descendants, people who know what real pizza is from Naples. And what a crust it should be thin and crispy, and the filling uncomplicated.
Pizzerias in big cities benefit from Italian natives or descendants thereof, people who understand that real pizza comes from Naples where the crusts are thin and the toppings simple.
№ 318879   Added MegaMozg 06-03-2018 / 15:09
You really lived in Italy with the actors and vagrants?
Ha! My mother's Italian... She's a pianist... Grandpa didn't approve of her.
- Is it true that you lived in Italy among artists and vagrants?
- My mother was Italian. And a pianist... Grandfather disapproved of her.
№ 311657   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2017 / 22:06
- What do you think?.. He's a prisoner, as the Media in Nicholas Nickleby... He's lonely.
- He will come to visit us?
Maybe. It is a mystery, a tragic European secret.
- They say he is not educated. He was raised by Italian actors and vagabonds...
- His noble face. If I were a boy, I would like to have the same. How can I change Italy to this terrible man?
- Don't say "terrible" - it's slang.
I would die from fear.
- What do we think of the boy?.. He Is a captive like Smee in Nicholas Nickleby?.. He looks lonely.
- You don't think he'll try to call?
- Maybe. He has a secret! A tragic European secret.
- He's had no upbringing at all, they say. He was reared in Italy among artists and vagrants.
- Doesn't he have a noble brow? If I were a boy, I'd want to look just like that. Imagine giving up Italy to come live with that awful old man!
- Jo please don't say "awful". It's slang.
- I'd be terrified to live with him.
Quote Explanation: Talking about his neighbor Theodore "Laurie" Lawrence.
№ 311651   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2017 / 21:15
A true artist should paint on the Piazza Navona!
A true artist must paint in the Piazza Navona!
Quote Explanation: Piazza Navona (ital. Colosseum) is a Roman square in the form of an elongated from South to North of the rectangle, arranged on the site of the stadium of Domitian.
№ 308746   Added MegaMozg 22-11-2017 / 22:12
Tall, Golden-skinned, Italian was lovely and looked like statues. In addition, they were also incredibly alive. The impression is that in the heart of each was a little sun, shining all around.
№ 306265   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2017 / 20:18
Reading Your letter with great tenderness and bitterness, remembered the tenderness because only now I understood how it entered into my heart, and bitterly, for the simple reason, that now again will get You to Kaza and Your to wine Your. And comes fall, best, the wine in the seas and countries.
Quote Explanation: From a letter to Bunin, Gorky
№ 289016   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2017 / 15:41
You would have had to learn to read in Spanish. Noble language. It is not as sugary as the Italian: Italian is the language of tenors and organ-grinders, but in Spanish there is greatness; he is not like spring in the garden, and the bubbling and heaving like a mighty river in flood.
№ 255883   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 13:44
But in a delightful Italian debauchery and religion combined with each other so easily that religion has become a debauchery and dissipation - religion!
№ 210382   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 12:59
Venetian mask... attracts and repels its immobility, fatal fossil of hell. As a man, but the man - a symbol of man. The frightening mystery of an unnatural smile some frozen surprise. The illusion of the senses. The illusion of the holiday. The illusion of happiness.
№ 197461   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:21
In Italy there is only one speed limit is the maximum speed of your car.
№ 194318   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 17:09
What if the poor leaning tower of Pisa, in fact, right standing, and this is our land with all our earthly Affairs under her scoobies?
№ 192359   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 15:52
However, when I came back and was all rasprodan that good in Rome, - how you consider, whether it was in response to report that all of the beauty only exists in nature, that the sheep among the ruins and ruins among the sheep? I wouldn't even believe.
№ 171700   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 15:31
Italy is not a country but a feeling.
№ 171684   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 15:30
- A traffic light here does not mean anything?
- Why, green light go, yellow light for decoration.
- How about red?
- Just a recommendation.
№ 169661   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 13:57