the uprising [Theme] Page 1

To protect the state from fascist or Communist uprising, you need to apply defensive tactics based on the same principles as the tactics of the Nazis and the Communists. In other words, Trotsky should be opposed by Trotsky, and not Kerensky, with its police measures.
№ 377608   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2019 / 22:28
[Hamilton]
It's time to take a chance!
[Hamilton, Mulligan, Lawrence]
Arise! Arise!
Arise! Arise!
Time to take a chance!
Arise!
Take a chance!
Time to take a chance
And I
Don't miss your...
[The troupe]
...do not miss your chance!
[Hamilton]
It's time to take a shot
[Hamilton, Mulligan, Laurens]
Rise up, rise up
It's time to take a shot
Rise up, rise up
Time to take a shot
Rise up
Take a shot, a shot, a shot,
A-yo, it's time to take a shot
Time to take a shot
And I am
Not throwing away my
[Company]
Not throwing away my shot!
Quote Explanation: The Song "My Shot".
№ 369539   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2019 / 22:02
The most important reason for the defeat of Pugachev was the instability of the peasant masses and its inability to consistently fight for their vital interests, age-old habit to surrender and obey the masters and the authorities.
№ 346009   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2018 / 03:07
Going to the end, the rebels ready to the last lawlessness, which is death, if deprived of the only thing sacred gift, which, for example, may well be his freedom.
№ 344710   Added MegaMozg 26-09-2018 / 03:19
Uprising among every responsible person on the account.
№ 335897   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2018 / 01:08
People would never expect that someone will rise up and change the situation.
№ 329914   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2018 / 23:27
Such a rebellion and human disobedience... happen, I sincerely tell you, in the Providence of God. ... I still hope that Bulk will be able to raise this opposition will be able to raise that's anti-Kremlin movement.
Quote Explanation: Ilya Kiva hoped that Alexei Navalny will be able to initiate the revolutionary movement in Russia.
№ 287898   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2017 / 08:47
In 1953, when less than 15 percent of Iranians were literate and less than 17% lived in an urban, Kermit Roosevelt and a few CIA agents quite easily suppressed the rebellion and restored the Shah to his throne. In 1979, when 50 percent of Iranians were literate and 47% lived in cities, no application of American military power could no longer hold the throne as Shah.
№ 285805   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2017 / 08:26
Everyone will know the truth and rise up. And then, one of human anger will be enough to stop the slaughter, which you have arranged.
Quote Explanation: Refers to Kasabian Crowe
№ 281127   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2017 / 15:53
The rebels oppressed is always right, and that's it.
№ 279438   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2017 / 12:09
- I want to be honest with you. - Liam's voice pulls me from my thoughts.
- About what? - I am interested in.
- You know, I thought a lot... did not dare to speak... We live in a country where to eat once a day - a great success; where actions and thoughts are shot. And nobody resists, begins to struggle for something better, something we never knew. If someone started... Liam stares at me - someone Who has an unusually strong influence.
Quote Explanation: Liam pushes Harper to rebellion
№ 276968   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 16:03
When the applicant dictator is defeated, he not once, not suddenly losing supporters and servants. Especially in cases where in the brain these people firmly embedded confidence in his omnipotence. And then, when the house of cards crumbles authorities, private jacks and nines by inertia continue to hold the ACE and to carry out his insane orders, even if they realize their meaninglessness.
№ 271696   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 15:08
The rebellious person or group of people has no program of his behavior during the riot. Riot has a reason but has no purpose. Rather, he has a purpose in itself. The riot is a purely emotional phenomenon, although the number of reasons and can include considerations of the mind. The riot is a manifestation of hopeless despair. In a state of revolt people can do things that, from the point of view of outside observers look insane. Revolt is the state of madness, but madness is not medical, but social.
№ 271493   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 14:16
This little demonstration has done its job. Across the planet people rebelled against the authority of G. S. B... the Wheel spins, but our time has not come yet. We need to prepare to wait. And you, my child, must move to a new stage of evolution. Even the S. I. N. O. D. and not your strength. Now it's time to sleep... Sleep and dream...
№ 259497   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:50
My child, they left us. The brotherhood of nod collapsed. You're the one who never left me. At that time, McNeil and his lackeys from G. S. B. celebrating the victory in the war, which they call the Second Tiberium. Tacitus from them, but his true purpose they do not know. S. I. N. O. D. and is no more, although his memory lives on. We failed. Our enemies believe we are defeated and I'm not alive... But they're wrong. We're alive - and more is required. Together we will build a great army. Together we will show the world the true face of the enemy. G. S. B. promised the people prosperity, but the homeless and destitute in the slums of Rio you know the truth, I forgot about them! They have nothing... except their anger. But from this spark the flame that will consume the old world!
№ 259434   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:48