love [Theme] Page 1905

Those who are faithful in love, available only to its banal nature. The tragedy of love learn only those changes.
№ 827   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:40
You love everyone and to love everyone means to love anyone. You are all equally indifferent.
№ 820   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:40
If you love a flower - only, which is not on any of the many millions of stars, it is enough to look at the sky and feel happy. And I say to myself: "somewhere out there lives my flower..."
№ 757   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:37
The only one who not once left alone, knows the happiness of meetings with the beloved. Everything else just weakens the tension and the mystery of love. And what can more sharply to break through the magical realm of loneliness, if not an explosion of the senses, of their devastating power, if not the elements, the storm, the night, the music?... And love...
№ 755   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:37
When the best words have been said, all possible tricks done, beautiful treatments, and head turns are demonstrated, then this is it "love".
№ 734   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:36
My love never brought happiness, because I did not sacrifice for those she loved: I was loved for myself, for my own pleasure: I was only satisfied a strange need of the heart, greedily absorbing their emotions, their joy and suffering and could never get enough.
№ 722   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:36
Almost all passion starts, and we are often very deceiving, thinking that the woman loves us for our physical or moral dignity; of course, they prepared her heart to receiving the Holy fire, and still the first touch that decides the matter.
№ 715   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:36
The love that we read in the eyes, to no woman is not binding, then as the words...
№ 712   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:35
The restless need for love which torments us in the early years of youth, casts us from one woman to another until we find one that can't stand us: here begins our constancy - the true endless passion can be expressed mathematically by a line falling from a point in space; the secret of this infinity - only in failing to achieve the goal, that is the end.
№ 705   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:35
I have already passed that period of spiritual life when only searching for happiness, when the heart feels the need to love strongly and passionately for someone - now I just want to be loved, and that is very few; even I think, one of constant attachment to me would be a pretty pathetic habit of the heart!..
№ 698   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:35
Russian ladies, for the most part, cherish only Platonic love, not adding to her thoughts of marriage; and Platonic love is restless.
№ 695   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:35
Women love only those whom they do not know.
№ 694   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:35
Loving never hurt their partner; each of us is responsible for the feelings, and blame another, we have no right.
The loss of those in whom I fell in love, first hurt my soul. Now I'm convinced that nobody can lose, because nobody nobody owns.
Here it is, true freedom is to possess what you most expensive, but not to own it.
№ 678   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:34
And although my goal is to understand what love is, and although I suffer for those who gave your heart can see clearly: those who touch my soul, I can't ignite my flesh, and those who touches my flesh, powerless to grasp my soul.
№ 677   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:34
Among all peoples there is a saying: "out of sight, out of mind". I would argue that there is nothing more false in the world. The farther from the eye, the closer to the heart. Being in exile in a foreign land, we lovingly cherished in the memory of any little reminiscent of the Motherland. Yearning due to separation from those we love in every passer-by on the street we see the dear features.
№ 675   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:34