personality [Theme] Page 66

Our personality is a garden, and our will is - his gardener.
Quote Explanation: act I, scene III
№ 9857   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 01:34
Someone who can be happy alone, is a real person. If your happiness depends on others, then you're a slave you're not free you in bondage.
№ 9563   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 01:21
The purification of the personality can take place only in a state of madness, though madness is aggressive and full.
№ 7670   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 23:49
They spend time and effort to be like everything, and I was to be myself. Costs are the same. The result is different.
№ 7476   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 23:39
Free "social quantum" is inevitably a person constantly unequal to itself, able to engage with them in relevant, valid, productive demonolog.
№ 5064   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:43
They also liked to mold me to your liking, but I already knew I... insoluble like sand in water. Stir as much as necessary, I always will form sediment on the bottom.
№ 4201   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:57
But most of all entertained me, Bellin, the zeal with which they gnawed the nails on the toes, trying to get to the reasons why I'm so bad. Why people are good, they are not trying to find out, but here is zeal! Good people are those who like it, and I am in no way deprive them of this pleasure, and likewise about the wrong. Those own company, these own. Moreover, when a person is bad, it's just a property of his nature, his personality - mine, yours, his, each in his odinotshestve, and nature that God created, or Gog, or whatever it is in a great act of joyful creation. Nelinet can't accept that someone this is the person bad, in the sense that the government, judges and the schools cannot allow us to be bad because they cannot allow us to be personalities. And not all our modern history, Bellin, this is the story of the struggle of the brave young personalities against a huge machine? I really, Blin, quite seriously. But what I do, I do because I like to do it.
№ 514   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:28