liberalism [Theme] Page 5

The civilized world is a world of active liberalism. This liberal mental space, which fundamentally stands on a platform of denial of the highest meaning of life and believes that the main dimension it should be hedonism.
№ 277340   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 18:29
A conservative is a politician, who is satisfied with the current mess. A liberal wants this mess to replace a new one.
№ 274347   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 13:58
The triumph of the West, the Western idea is obvious, primarily because liberalism did not have any viable alternatives. <...> What we probably witnesses - not just the end of the cold war, or another period of postwar history, but the end of history as such, the end of ideological evolution of mankind and the universalization of Western liberal democracy as the final form of government. This does not mean that no further events will not occur and the pages of the annual review of Foreign Affairs in international relations will be empty - because liberalism has won so far only in the realm of ideas, of consciousness; in the real, material world until the victory is still far. However, there are serious reasons to believe that this perfect world and will ultimately determine the material world.
Quote Explanation: Article: "the End of history?", published in January 1989 in the journal "The National Interest".
№ 272889   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:50
Time was really very difficult. I don't dispute that. The era was unusually bad. As always the liberals. Im always unlucky in Russia with the people, with the circumstances and mentality.
№ 272054   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 15:19
Russian liberty is not one main problem, but two. The first is the lack of brains. And the second is the fact that all liberoidnuyu propaganda comes from the fact that the audience has no brain. <...> And then they wonder why support at the level of statistical error. <...> But with our American opponents and their supporters in Russia always so. If they are being accused of something Russia, Putin or Russian people, it means 100% of the United States, Hillary Clinton or the American establishment was already caught. <...> When will it end? And never. After all, they really think we're idiots. Maybe it's for the best. Right at the time, Putin said: it is better that these stayed, but it's smart to send you.
Release Date: 09.01.2017
№ 271919   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 15:15
In this world someone goes to bed, not having prepared just in case at the bedside of the sword and bow?
- Chicken in the henhouse is not afraid for himself - until the owner of the soup do not want to. And freedom without the sword, and fear does not happen.
- Freedom above all else, Lutobor? Do you really a liberal?
- You me vile trash not have heard the sorcerer. Though endeared you to me was for the past spring, and I agrevates can!
№ 267974   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 12:06
It means exactly liberal: a total of 16 years as the Putin government. The true spirit of liberalism, of course, cannot be eradicated in such a short time. It is likely, taking the next decision about how to push a bulldozer geese in the framework of retaliatory sanctions, Ulyukaev took from a drawer a portrait of John Locke, looked like he stuck the ribbon and kiss furtively.
Quote Explanation: About the arrest of Alexei Ulyukayev, Minister of economic development.
№ 265871   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:53
... the inhabitants of the Network is divided into two rigid camps. Now there are almost no midtones. They used to be. The liberals were more radical, closer to power, centrists, respectively. The patriots were leavened, boys with a mess in my beard, and had such a quite moderate conservative and so on. Now the world is black and white. Network. I emphasize that because, you know, I'm in the company of all the Swamp, Sakharov brought the formula for themselves, and never this formula did not disappoint me: open Facebook - there is a revolution, closed - there is no revolution.
Quote Explanation: "Full contact". Morning show of Vladimir Solovyov and Anna Shafran on the radio "Vesti FM". On 29.10.2015 year. Program topic: "the Chronicles of information warfare". Facebook (Facebook) is one of the largest social networks in the world. Was founded February 4, 2004 mark Zuckerberg and his roommates during training at Harvard University.
№ 259538   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:51
About the relationship to people... I think there is a problem of the attitude of liberals towards people. They started with the fact that they are for the people, for the rights of people, but it all came down to the fact that, actually, our people they don't like, because people stopped loving them.
Quote Explanation: Match: him VS. Stankevich.
Release Date: 22.09.2016
№ 259534   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:51
Democracy is a good thing. The main thing, again, that the overdose was not. The Western powers introduced their democracy gradually so as not to choke. <...>
To the eighteenth century England became the most advanced country in the world only because it had the most progressive model of social organization - liberalism. Namely, was legally guaranteed individual freedom of person and property... as a guarantee of these rights were independent of the government court. And yet there taking the laws of Parliament and the power of the king was limited. But was England a democracy? Was not! Had less than 2 % of the adult population, and only to the end of the XIX century the number of voters reached as much as 12 %!..
№ 256689   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:09
Thank God that you are with Stirlitz: he's famous for liberalism and logic...
№ 244956   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 19:03
Russian liberal meaningless gnats, pounding in the Sunny beam; the sun is the sun of the West.
№ 242754   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 17:35
Our Russian liberal first of all a lackey and just looks as if someone's boots to clean.
№ 229519   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 17:03
first ... they would be terribly unhappy if Russia somehow suddenly regrouped, even if only on their way, and somehow suddenly became immensely rich and happy. Nobody would they then to hate, no one cares, not something to scoff! There is only one animal, infinite hatred of Russia, into the body of ingrained...
№ 227192   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 15:28
He who at age sixteen was not a liberal has no heart; he who does not become conservative to sixty, no head.
№ 221713   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 11:30