coup [Theme] Page 1

The country is sick of the stagnation, it seems to her
What will heal her coup.
№ 397040   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2020 / 15:15
In every generation there are people who are tormented by the idea that they have not the status or position, not enough influence or rewards, because society does not reward them according to merit. And they try to turn everything on its head.
№ 393298   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 22:24
- I'm afraid your suspicions were confirmed.
What you on about?
- Taurus is planning a coup in "White Fang", followed by a terrorist attack in haven. Another massacre, as in the Beacon.
- This will not happen if we shut them down once and for all.
- No. We won't destroy the "White Fang". We put it back.
№ 392177   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 16:12
Now that, a real coup. And flirting with these stupid amendments, gathered meetings of workers and collective farmers.
№ 388489   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2020 / 00:49
Forward, friends, forward, it's time has come.
The eve of the Exodus celebrates the people.
Jewish Cossacks rebelled,
Birobidzhan was a coup.
In Kazachiy Krug agreed we secretly,
Dish the laws of all of the great troubles,
We covered the popes yarmulke,a
and the seats and strapped the Talmud.
No one came to the position of chieftain,
After all, the chieftain will jump first into the fight,
Then chose Levu Blazermania,
He took money for it Oh, my God.

Slobodzeiskii Cossacks westlemania quotes
Quote Explanation: Song folk-artel Sloboda.
№ 388165   Added MegaMozg 04-03-2020 / 21:30
Every revolution is blood, orphanhood, suffering.
№ 386603   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2020 / 20:42
But Trotsky is smiling, he is calm: "Rebellion is not art," he says, " rebellion is the car. To make it, we need experts-technicians: and nothing can stop it, even the comments of the opponents. Stop it can only technology."
№ 377614   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2019 / 22:40
Error of parliamentary democracies is that they rely too much on the conquest of liberty, and meanwhile, in Europe, there is nothing more fragile. This error is due to the contempt for the generals... <...> Regarding the contempt for the generals it is useful to note that just mediocrity in generals ' uniforms pose the greatest threat and that they need to fear most.
№ 377613   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2019 / 22:39
The failure of the measures taken or envisaged by governments to prevent a possible attempt of rebellion so extreme that in many European countries there is a real threat of a coup. Features of the modern state, the diversity and complexity of its functions, the severity of political, social and economic problems that it is intended to solve, make it the focus of the weaknesses and anxieties of people, and exacerbate the difficulties associated with his protection. The modern state, to a greater extent than we think, susceptible to the revolutionary danger: after all, governments do not know how to protect him.
№ 377610   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2019 / 22:32
To protect the state from fascist or Communist uprising, you need to apply defensive tactics based on the same principles as the tactics of the Nazis and the Communists. In other words, Trotsky should be opposed by Trotsky, and not Kerensky, with its police measures.
№ 377608   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2019 / 22:28
Art of the modern state is based on the same principles as the art of his capture...
№ 377605   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2019 / 22:22
- Mancha, fear not!
- Who are you?
- Look at the knife. What you promised to your commander?
Well, I was with him. What do you want from me?
I want you to direct your squad to the arrest of the Commander-in-chief.
What?
- So you catch both him and spies of Flower hill.
Ha ha ha, what a joke? A commander who will? I what?
- Calm down! It all depends on you! The commander-in-chief at the hospital delirious, and the spy manages our troops! It's scary. In addition, he will do what he wants.
- "I can be commander" [pulls out a knife stuck in the table] I'll try.
1 Season 21 Series
№ 376962   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2019 / 10:33
There are always those who are afraid of the attempts to change the status quo.
There are always going to be counterrevolutionaries threatened by any change in the status quo.
Quote Explanation: After the jump into the world of Women (Feminist World) in which men are discriminated against.
1 Season 7 Series
№ 336529   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2018 / 22:05
Now I do not see in Russia the spirit of violent revolution. I do not believe that Russia will go the way of Syria or Libya, although it seems that Putin is anything afraid.
№ 327115   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2018 / 16:09
The best way to overthrow a government is to enter into it.
№ 314745   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2018 / 13:02