neurasthenia [Theme]

These hysterics and neurotics large selfish, ' pursued the doctor bitterly. - When a neurasthenic sleeps in the same room, the rustling of the newspaper; when he dines with you, makes a scene, his wife did not hesitate your presence; and when he comes hunting to kill himself, here he is shot in the village, at the Zemstvo hut, to contract all a lot of hassle. These gentlemen, in all circumstances of life only think about himself. Only about yourself!
№ 359321   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2019 / 01:07
... always thinking about the same things about things often painful nature, man is capable of suffering from neurasthenia. For thinking incessantly, the brain finds no rest, and periotomes, starts to malfunction, thereby creating improper functioning of internal organs and the self-poisoning organism.
№ 252615   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:56
Man is capable of suffering from nervousness to the same extent as from the thoughts of high value and from thinking small, and even at other times absurd.
№ 252614   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:56
Is an attack of neurasthenia, - I said to the cat. - She was bred in me, will be to develop and spout me. But still you can live.
№ 169751   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 14:00
In neurasthenia we are annoyed not because we have a habit to be irritated for any reason, but because our brain due to exhaustion just can not resist to external stimuli, to weed them out. They all get into it absolutely freely and with some subtle sadism pull the appropriate strings.
№ 162771   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 20:27
If a person is really responsible and serious, he needs to understand that neurasthenia is a disease, and the disease is serious, she's not kidding. You can, of course, to drive himself day and night as a saddle horse, but everything has a limit, and at some point this horse is just, to put it mildly, fails.
№ 162761   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 20:27
In short, "everything is normal" (normal for such cases, the wording decent people, which should be interpreted as follows: "Forces there, was sick, would die, but there is no way").
№ 162758   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 20:27