science [Theme] Page 62

Science is just garbage compared to the depths of sleep.
№ 1833   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:21
Now the world is ruled by not the one who has many soldiers, but the one who has science found.
№ 1323   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:00
- It's a p-problem Ben B-the Bezalel. K-Kaliostro proved that it n-has no R-solution.
We do know that it has no solution, said the Junta immediately adminiface. - We want to know how to solve it.
- H-how strangely you talk To Cristo... h-how can you look for a solution, when it is not? B-doesn't make any sense...
- Excuse, Teodor, but it you very strange reasoning. It's nonsense to look for a solution if it already exists. We are talking about how to deal with a problem that has no solution. This is a deeply fundamental question, I see that you applied, unfortunately, not available.
№ 804   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:39
"What do you do?" - I asked. "Like all science,' said the hawk-nosed. - Happiness of man."
№ 794   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:39
And now no one knows what it's like ulcer whether, the Treasury, the hellish temptation, Pandora's box, the devil, the devil... Enjoy gradually. Twenty years of puffing, billions spent, but organized robbery to establish and could not. Everyone makes their own small business, and the academic heads solemnly broadcast: on the one hand it must be admitted, and on the other hand we can not agree, because the object is so-and-so, being irradiated with x-rays at an angle of eighteen degrees, quatitative emits electrons at an angle of twenty two degrees...
№ 783   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:38
The greatest manifestation of mercy in our world is, in my opinion, the inability of the human mind to tie together all that this world involves. We live on the quiet island of ignorance in the midst of the dark sea of infinity and we do not have to swim long distances. Science, each of which pulls in its direction, still caused us little harm; but the day will come and unite hitherto disparate pieces of knowledge will open before us these types of horrific reality that we will either lose his mind from what he saw, or try to hide from this destructive enlightenment in the peace and safety of a new middle ages.
№ 680   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:34