charity [Theme] Page 3

The landlord or the usurer suck the blood of poor peasants to build the Palace. He donates a few thousand rupees to the University, while its capital amounts to hundreds of thousands. For a few thousand rupees he builds the temple and wrote in bold letters his name on the marble slab in front. This is self-promotion.
№ 333732   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2018 / 19:15
Only one person can change a life.
It only takes one person to change a life.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 328908   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2018 / 20:04
- I want the "Shelby Company Limited" has increased its contributions to local charities by 25% from today. And I want to build two new shelters for children-orphans. One of Soutli, the other in Debate. I have looked after building in the former workhouses. Want to be involved you.
Why?
- I promised some people to change the world...
4 Season 3 Series
№ 324750   Added MegaMozg 30-04-2018 / 15:05
Clothe the naked, obuem bare; feed the greedy, drink jaidah, conduct dead - earn the Kingdom of heaven.
№ 322338   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2018 / 04:02
Accustom yourself from a young age to charity, but charity, enlightened by reason and guided by justice. Not just monetary help, give me your care, your time, your knowledge, give moral comfort, which is often more expensive any help. Under such circumstances, your charity won't solely depend on your wallet; but for you, it will serve as a lesson and pleasure. Never forget that in need of assistance are by nature equal giving.
Quote Explanation: Extracts from wills Condorcet. – Advice daughter.
№ 313498   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2018 / 09:02
Charity is a gift you give yourself.
2 Season 11 Series
№ 312777   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2018 / 11:03
I quickly realized that I need to do in this environment. To operate I do not know, but to persuade to donate money to charity I do well. And then, when you see children whose lives are saved thanks to your efforts, and talking with their parents, you can't stop. I understand that you have no right.
№ 291968   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2017 / 03:06
I hadn't planned seriously to do charity work. But it all started with the fact that I helped the orphanage out of my town: there are 76 kids, who lack basic things. My mom asked the administration what is needed - in computers, technology or some other things, I transferred the necessary funds and all procurement on the spot were done by mother. And thanks to Facebook I met with David: although I do not often read messages from strangers, the subject of his letter "Alina, let's change the world" intrigued me. Turns out he's a great cardiovascular surgeon, who within the charitable missions regularly does free surgeries for children in various countries.
№ 291967   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2017 / 03:03
The poor that I saw in Haiti this time, I've never seen. I am from a poor family, all sad, but this sadness there I have not seen. When I flew, I bought a ticket, well, my charity, economy class, there is the whole aircraft was economy class and had the worst seat. I have decided that I am going to demand a business class, and then I sat down and thought business class would cost, well $ 6000, Yes. Six thousand - I can make the operation one child - save a life. I sat and I thought how I myself have changed my mind I fell asleep and slept better than in first class.
№ 291965   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2017 / 02:03
The donor will himself against someone if its Lordships will not become widely known.
№ 288818   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2017 / 08:35
I was taught that charity should be first and foremost effective. So if I set the task to save the children, I use all the tools and features to create the algorithm and solve it. And if to rescue the children need to risk my life, I'm ready for it, proved many times. Those who accuse me of having links with "criminal authorities", not willing to risk my life and their well-being. This is the reason of failure and powerlessness.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life Elizabeth Glinka," the magazine Esquire (Esquire).
№ 274746   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 14:50
Varravin. Excuse me, gentlemen, are you ready for a good cause?
Officials. Ready, ready.
Varravin. After all the good work you are willing to take money from another, that is in someone else's pocket?
Officials. In someone else's pocket? Willingly, very willingly.
Quote Explanation: The play was written in 1869
№ 272951   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:52
True charity is not to give people what they want to give, and to give them what they want.
№ 270269   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:35
The idea of charity insulted him frustrating, he believed that charity is charity, inequality, sanctified by charity.
№ 260256   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 20:10
Those involved in the charity, not have to blame others for the love of pleasure.
№ 259926   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 18:05