charity [Theme] Page 4

Charity is a strange game: first you make people cripples, and then help them.
Dad always opposes birth control. But the majority of children is born precisely from the poor; the rich people are not born many children, because they have to have other fun. A poor man with nowhere to go, when he returns home - to go to a disco, in a restaurant or a movie, we need money. Only sex - free fun. He makes babies by the dozen. Dad constantly tells people what to be safe means to go against God; and that poverty is growing; then charity; the poor cannot provide for the family... They leave kids on the street. All the orphans mother Theresa found on the streets of Calcutta. People are just dumping their kids on the street - even a one-day babies.
Seventy sisters of mother Teresa, sisters of mercy, take these babies. Mother Teresa travels around the world collecting money for the education of these orphans. And then these orphans give birth to more children - strange games.
Poverty can be prevented. Anything that requires relief, it is possible to prevent charity - ugly idea.
№ 254313   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:54
- Why do you fill the bag with canned fish? It's my only comfort.
- I'm sorry, Salem, all the clubs our school conducted a campaign to collect products.
- Sabrina, charity begins at home, especially with pet cats.
2 Season 19 Series
№ 247581   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:59
Charity is an excellent Foundation to build anything.
№ 237386   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 12:10
The gods are not doing charity.
№ 230303   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 17:30
God does not like actors. It must come from the soul. I'm probably not supposed to say this, I contradict myself, but there is one example of anonymous charity in my neighborhood in relation to old people. When it snows, I clear their paths, and they don't know it's me. I don't want Pat on the shoulder, I'm just giving an example. One day I will be 75, and someone will do it for me. I'll probably cry with emotion.
№ 227485   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 15:40
I was convinced that much more pleasure you get when you give money and see how thanks to them, something appears, for example, a hospital. It's logical to invest in good things and not to put in the Bank account and let it build up and accumulate.
№ 212417   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 14:08
Really interesting to me, only one character - you know who. Man as a biological individual is indifferent to me. I don't understand why I have to worry about him. Care at all suspicious. "Do you want to eat? Here's my money..." Charity, on the one hand, there is a pathetic narcissism, on the other - a cog in the big political machine. History a mass of guilt and insecurity centuries ago. Bob Geldof is nothing more than a puppet. The evidence suggests that everything in our world remains the same. Remember Bangladesh: mass “goodwill” hung weightless, a feather on the scales of history.
№ 210904   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 13:17
To see how your enemy is humbled, pleased, no words, but it's nothing compared to the high joy we feel, humiliating him with a good deed or charity work.
№ 207227   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 10:48
What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But thanks to us the ocean will be a drop less.
4 Season 2 Series
№ 190749   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 14:48
I'm not the kind of man that by helping others, trying to get into the camera. I think people who know me well enough see how much I do for those in need of help. The more you give people, the more rewards you God. Thanks to those who I help, I feel great and am thankful for that. I sleep peacefully, because they know that they did something good for those who truly need it.
№ 188076   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 13:01
Charity and charity begins at home, and almost always ends at the threshold.
№ 187062   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 12:19
Dexter is always ready to applaud the generous souls. As for me, I welcome them too, as the charity points to the fact that behind the mask of mother Teresa's almost always hiding something wicked, evil and mocking. No, I never doubted that somewhere in the depths of the human heart really lives the spirit of kindness and generosity, spiced with love to their brethren. Of course, such a spirit exists. That is, I want to say that it needs somewhere to exist. I just never saw it.
№ 187061   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 12:19
Feat - the hero saves the Princess from the dragon. Charity - dragon saves him from the Princess.
№ 186521   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 11:53
Among the gentlemen who have devoted their life to charity, were not only crooks. Occasionally there are two or profoundly naive. They sincerely believed that, after collecting a certain amount of funds, you can improve the morals, to help the underprivileged or to contribute to progress. In General, trying to do completely useless things. In addition to charitable subscriptions, a fashionable way of obtaining money became a daytime charity balls. To get on it, it was necessary to have an invitation and a fair amount. In return to get a day off in the service, pretty fun and the feeling that I contribute in something good, though it is not clear what.
№ 183861   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 10:09