Losers [Theme]

Now my boss...
№ 459412   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:27
At the school of life, I was a congenital poor student, but I also wanted to move from class to class, and therefore I developed my own system, familiar to every mediocrity: at exams, you need to copy the correct answer from your comrades and pretend that you solved all the tasks yourself. Often this simple method, even more primitive and unworthy than using a cheat sheet, turns out to be quite effective. The exam is passed, the student passes to the next class. However, classes here are already at a new level of complexity, and the poor fellow did not understand even simpler material. He sits in the classroom, seems to be listening to the teacher, but he cannot comprehend anything. The unfortunate dumbass faces two paths: either to give up on everything and disappear, or to pretend further, as if science is given to you. The choice is determined not even by how much courage and how much weakness is inherent in you by nature, but by what properties these courage and weakness are. Each of the decisions can be explained by both the first of these qualities and the second; and in any case there is an ineradicable, almost poetic addiction to idleness.
№ 409305   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2020 / 22:45