The universe [Theme] Page 40

There is a hypothesis that at the moment when someone will comprehend the true purpose of the Universe and the causes of its existence, it will immediately disappear and in its place will arise something even more bizarre and inexplicable.
There is another hypothesis that says that it has already happened.
№ 6879   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 23:09
The prosaic fact that the universe exists in itself breaks all sorts of arguments and cynics and inveterate pragmatists.
№ 5771   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:17
The universe is the Great All, and it presents us with paradoxes, incomprehensible to the limited, finite mind. As a human mind can comprehend the mind alive, although he believes that it can, and the mind is finite cannot comprehend infinity.
№ 5758   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:16
When something you strongly want, the whole universe will help to ensure that your desire come true.
№ 5008   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:40
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
There are only two things are infinite: the universe and stupidity. Although about the Universe I'm not sure.
(Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.)
№ 4107   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:53
- You know how the universe began?
- No.
- Imagine that you have a bath. A large round tub. Of black wood. Conical shape.
- Why bevel?
- Shh, be quiet. Conical bath. You fill it with fine sand. Or sugar. And then take the plug out - you listening to me?
- Listen.
- Take the plug out, and the whole thing goes through the drain.
- It is clear.
- You don't see shit. I haven't got to the bottom. You want to hear the essence?
- Want to.
- So look. Imagine you're making a movie about how this happens. How goes the sugar. Do you have a camera, and you shoot.
Is the essence?
No, not yet. And then you let the film through the projector and back. That's the point.
Back?
Yes. Reverse - exactly the point. And you sit and watch as the sand flows through the drain and fills the tub. Okay?
- You mean, what started the universe?
- No. I want to say that this is a great way to relax.
№ 3891   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:43
... the soul of man has more right to be called the universe than the actual universe...
№ 1962   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:26