sacrifice [Theme] Page 11

- You have to live. I will sacrifice myself for you.
- No! You know I won't let you die, Alistair!
- You say that like can make the choice for me.
№ 83152   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 21:00
Put your head for the love, not for politics.
№ 82774   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 20:43
Shinobi life is a constant sacrifice. Refusing to sunlight, we go into darkness. So it was before and that is as it should be.
Quote Explanation: Danzo says to Sasuke.
№ 79325   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 14:51
These poor people will fight till the end, unlike the gang snickering millionaires.
№ 79008   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 13:45
Don't sacrifice yourself, when not asked!
№ 75376   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 09:53
I'm not in the position to sacrifice the necessary in the hope of winning the superfluous.
№ 75136   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 09:43
Two other friends: one rich, the other poor. They were best friends. One wealthy friend was going with his wife to a restaurant. There it began to pester the man, and the rich he stabbed him in the stomach. He didn't know what to do, and called my poor friend, who just arrived. After some time, the restaurant was Packed with cops, and the poor friend took the blame. He was given 20 years. Here he sits in prison, and he was tired, and he ran away. He came to the house of his wealthy friend and knocks, and that it runs and does not open. Poor act surprised his best friend, he is only one remarked: "God is the judge and He sees everything."
Poor did not know where to go, he sat down on the bench and sat. He was approached by an elderly man and gave him the bag and he left... Poor again did not understand and decided to open the bag and there were millions. With this money he bought the house, the car, changed the name... One day he was driving his car and met a gorgeous girl. She was very beautiful. They met and began to chat, and later she moved to live with him. One morning the doorbell rang an elderly woman. She asked him to work as a housekeeper for free, but he went on to say that he has money and he can pay me, She began to work for them. After some time he decided to marry the girl, and called to the wedding of his friend. At the wedding, all fun, all excited, and then a rich friend took the microphone and said, "Brother, remember when we were friends? And remember how I killed someone and all the blame you took over? I remember, brother. Brother, do you remember when you came to my house, I drove you? And you know why? So know, brother, because my house was the cops... Brother, do you remember that man who left you with a bag of money? This is my father. And remember the woman who came to you to work for free housewife? It was my mother. Brother, and the girl that today is your wife, is my sister. So brother, I gave you the most important people in my life. They are my life. I gave you my life, brother."
№ 73450   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 08:34
- If this world was a never-ending darkness, and the fire - the only light...
What then?
Even if my body will burn in the flames of hell, I would still without looking threw himself into the fire as they. And then, my wings would burn and I would fall to the ground and would lay in the dirt. And as difficult as it may be, perhaps I'd still be able to get to the fire.
- Brother...
- I like the fire to the moth, Maya.
№ 71130   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 23:33
The sacrifice should be prohibited by law - it corrupts those who sacrifice. They always go astray.
№ 65303   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 19:05
Without sacrifice there is no love...
№ 60218   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 14:57
There are all different kind of courage, in particular, in the first place to care for others. He had not fought with swords nor fired a gun, but he brought the family to sacrifice a dreams. He put them on then.
- And where he put them aside?
- Back in the box. Sometimes, at bedtime, we take them out to admire, but to close the box becomes increasingly difficult. He's doing it. He is a courageous man.
№ 59169   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 14:14
I guess when you care about someone, willing to do anything to make him happy.
4 Season 18 Series
№ 56680   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 12:23
Everyone has to live with your mind and for yourself, not sacrifice others and not making others their victims.
№ 56367   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 12:08
- Want to live?
- And can die for the Motherland!
№ 56280   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 12:05
- Oh, Olga! Require proof! I repeat to you that if you and others could be happier, I would without murmur have lost their rights; if I had to die for you, I would have died! with tears told him.
- We do not need, no one needs! Why do I your life? You do your thing. It's a trick evil men to offer sacrifices, which do not need or cannot to bring, not to bring need.
№ 56154   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 12:00