philosophers [Theme] Page 4

For the education of the true philosopher, perhaps, necessary that he himself once stood on all those steps, which remain and should remain his servants, the scientific workers of philosophy; maybe he should be a critic and a skeptic and dogmatic, and historian, and, in addition, poet and collector and traveler and guesser of riddles and moralist and prophet and "free thinking" and nearly all to go through the whole range of human values and of different kind of feelings of value, to be able to watch different eyes and with different consciences from the heights into every distance, from the depths into every height, from the corner in every space. But all these are only preconditions of his task; the task requires something else - it requires him to create values
№ 325653   Added Viker 14-05-2018 / 09:00
He is a bad philosopher, which mustered, as it seems sufficient experience, away from the world.
№ 320840   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 01:31
He is poor, as befits a wandering philosopher. But every day I notice how infinitely generous he is with those who live near it. I'm glad to have a friend.
He is as poor as one might imagine an itinerant philosopher to be. Yet, as the weeks go by, I see he is unfailingly generous to all of us who lives in the house. I am grateful to have a friend.
Quote Explanation: From letters to his sister Beth March on Frederick Bayer.
№ 311669   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2017 / 02:05
The philosopher does not need laws to comply with them.
№ 308598   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2017 / 19:08
I Heidegger did not study the Lord allowed. And Sartre only know because he talked a lot about art and I need it for work. But I've seen what happens to those who avidly read these two and the entire rest of the list, likely to enter the business - especially when the poor are to read seriously. Oy vey. But for some reason remains a consensus that "there are things you need to know".
No, it is clear that the teachers of so-called "humanitarian Sciences" necessary food supply. But this state of Affairs is, in my opinion, sabotage. To say young and fresh mind: here have a read of that for the development of Heidegger, Sartre, and Vedrova Beyond is how to advise young village beauty: to know life, girl have sex ten times with each of the twelve solar mechanics in your depot. It does, of course - touching the obedient poor. And life, in a sense, knows. But beauty will not remain: first, never wash off Tits, and second, to piss diesel fuel until the end of his days.
Philosophical simulators do not educate the mind. They distort it. When the head develops in a similar way, it download software, which immediately begins to participate in each of your "meet the Genesis." And by uploading this software, you ago will not pump out.
№ 304489   Added MegaMozg 16-10-2017 / 12:06
If philosophers built their palaces made of bricks, not of words, they would have planted as incompetent after the first laying, because the force of gravity immediately entered into a dialogue with them. But the words are the bricks that will be a thousand years hang in the air in any place where they will stick, so to fool others for very long...
№ 304488   Added MegaMozg 16-10-2017 / 12:03
There are two very different kind of hilarity. The true thinker always cheers and comforts, if he expresses his serious thought and his joke, his knowledge or his divine goodness; he says without a plaintive gesture, shaking hands, tearful eyes, always confidently and simply, boldly and strongly, may be a little chivalrous and sternly, but always as a winner; and that is what gives us the most profound and complete fun to see the conquering God with all the monsters that he overcame. On the contrary, gaiety, that you meet sometimes have mediocre writers and limited thinkers, makes our brother unfortunate as I, for example, have experienced when reading of David Strauss.
Quote Explanation: The head of "Schopenhauer as educator"
№ 282933   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2017 / 11:14
A true philosopher can not do anything, and all can judge.
№ 277387   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 18:36
What is a philosopher? This is a man who opposes the laws of nature, customs, - mind, conventional wisdom - conscience and prejudice - an opinion.
№ 238004   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 13:33
The philosopher produces the clumsy arguments of the words of truth, the politician is building a powerful evidence as idle rhetoric.
№ 236201   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 10:44
They say that a watch like the philosophers: it is impossible to find at least two completely agree with each other.
№ 232246   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 18:39
Philosopher easily triumphs over the future, and minuvshey afflictions, but he easily conquered the real.
№ 230322   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 17:30
If at least one lazy wrote a philosophical treatise, all those who mistakenly believe philosophers, would burst from envy. But as soon as the lazy sits down to write a treatise, he immediately ceases to be. Here's an unsolvable problem.
№ 229583   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 17:05
A true philosopher is not restricted by topic.
A real poet is silent poetry.
№ 227083   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 15:24