philosophers [Theme] Page 2

I know that even the closest ones can betray and hurt without batting an eye, I know that there cannot be 100 real friends, and those that exist are dearer than any “100 rubles” and money. I know what it is like to live on 100 a month or 10K a day. Therefore, I can confidently say that happiness is not at all in crispy bills, precious stones or iPhones, but in people who stay with you and are ready to help when you have only 100 and those who support you with the idea of ​​how to increase these 10K. I know for sure that no one can hurt you more than those closest to you or yourself. Yes, damn it, I know what death is. That is why I know that our time is actually limited and there is not as much of it as we think. Therefore, I know that you need to appreciate every day and just enjoy life, remember that some no longer even have this. I know that one of the most valuable and beyond our control is time - value and cherish those who are ready to spend the most important resource on you. I know that no one is dearer than family, so I try to say “I love you” more often, not only to pronounce it with my mouth and write in letters, but to prove it with my actions and tenderness. And I know what it is when one of the parents dies, so I know at a fucking 1000% that all conflicts and quarrels between you are such crap, you need to love your family even more and hug you even tighter. I know love for sure and I know what it's like to lose it and what this fucking "broken heart" is. I know how to try to glue a broken cup out of 100 pieces and I can say that you will never be able to drink tea from it without the risk of splashing yourself with boiling water or getting hurt, so feel free to throw this rubbish into the trash and do not step on the same rake twice. I know that no one owes anything to anyone and no matter how much we want to, but no one belongs to anyone. I know that no one has the right to offend you and force you to do something against your will, just as you cannot do with others. I know that listening and hearing are different things, so talk about problems and try to find a compromise. But I know that if one of them constantly makes sacrifices, and the other is not ready to concede in something, then nothing good will come of it. I know that if you are in pain, do not be afraid, but boldly say “STOP” and leave, even if you don’t want to, but you see that after your requests nothing changes. Yes, I know that you need to leave when you are not comfortable, when you feel that it is not yours or you are in the wrong together, at the wrong time and with the wrong people, when you understand that the energy that you are on you spend it, not worth what you get in return. I know that there is no need to spray on those who are not worthy of it. I know that time does not heal a damn thing at all, but the wounds heal, and we learn to live on, even though the scars ache from time to time "for the weather." I know that you have no right to use another person as a "patch" or "pain reliever" for your injuries. I know that there is no more valuable experience that you will feel on your own skin, wisdom and experience are not measured by numbers in your passport - you can be a wise experience already at 15 years old, and you can be an incorrigible fool at 50. I know that having several higher educations is not yet means that a person is really smart, intelligent and open to new knowledge, and vice versa, sometimes a person without a “tower” can be more educated than the “luminary of science”. I know that first of all I am the author, screenwriter, director and performer of the main role of all my problems. But I know that all decisions and answers are hidden in ME. I know that our life depends only on us, and the rest is just excuses and fears to try something new - I know that it is better to take the risk and then stay at the bottom of the trough than torment myself for the rest of my life that the chance has been missed. I know for sure that “beauty is in the eyes of the beholder” and if you look at the whole world with hatred, he will answer you in kind. All the energy that we send into space returns to us, so I try my best to radiate positive and goodness, yes, it does not always work out, but believe me, efforts are already the path to success. And I know that you will never get really something worthwhile, you have to fight for dreams. I know that if you do what you really like, then you will gladly spend hours, days, weeks and years on it and you will never regret it. I know what it is like to hate yourself, believe me, nothing good will come of self-destruction, so I know how to love yourself. Oh, yes, I know that you never need to take out your brain and engage in self-criticism. Believe me, there will be enough people who want to throw a stone at you, so love yourself. Do not be selfish, no, but just stupidly love yourself - consider yourself beautiful, believe in yourself, do not underestimate yourself, but look at things soberly, know that if you don’t love yourself, then no one else will care about you all life. I know that in fact, no matter how we laugh, these fucking philosophers from social networks are really right and happiness really “loves silence”, so talk less and act more. I know that you cannot hold a "tit in your hands" or all your life "
№ 408019   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2020 / 11:03
The decline of the philosophical basis of culture was revealed, philosophy became philosophizing without thinking, the revolt of the natural sciences easily overthrew philosophical fantasies, and philosophers were unable to create an optimistically ethical worldview.
№ 407923   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2020 / 06:06
The great Russian philosophers Frank and Vysheslavtsev derived the following formula for the nation: "The unification of people bound together into an indissoluble whole by a common culture, state and economic interests, a historical past and a common aspiration for the future." That is, national unity was not fixed on ethnic, racial or linguistic principles. The main thing is to live for the good of Russia. It is no accident that even then a very precise formulation appeared in the emigration: "The Russian nation is based on the spiritual kinship of all citizens of the country." Ivan Aleksandrovich Ilyin went even further. In one of the articles in the series "Our Tasks", written specifically for the ranks of the Russian All-Military Union, he wrote: “Being Russian means not only speaking Russian. But it means - to perceive Russia with the heart, to see with love its precious originality and its unique originality in the entire universal history, to understand that this originality is a Gift of God given to the Russian people themselves, and at the same time - a command from God that has to protect Russia from the encroachments of other peoples , and demand for this gift - freedom and independence on earth. To be Russian means to contemplate Russia in God's ray, in its eternal fabric, its immortal substance, and to accept it with love as one of the main and cherished shrines of your personal life. To be Russian means to believe in Russia the way all the great Russian people believed in it, all its geniuses and its builders. Only on this faith can we affirm our struggle for it and our victory. It may be that Tyutchev is wrong, that `` you can only believe in Russia, '' because you can say a lot about Russia to reason, and the power of imagination must see its earthly greatness and its spiritual beauty, and the will must be accomplished and approved in Russia much. But faith is also necessary: without faith in Russia, we ourselves cannot live, and we cannot revive it. "
№ 407055   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2020 / 21:36
Be observed, let no one tempt you with philosophy and vain flattery, according to human tradition, according to the elements of the world, and not according to Christ.
The murder of children since ancient times, even under King Solomon, was considered to have come to
by sacrificing to Satan. We must remember that the law of God is proposed.
believers who wish to inherit eternal life. Marriage, family - for
child," and the animal world is an example of that. Man is given freedom,
but God also has the freedom to judge and weigh every act and even
every word of reasonable people.
So, King Solomon was fascinated by pagan wives and on Mount Soblaz-
on built altars to Moloch, where children were sacrificed, burning
their statue is in an idol statue. And the punishment was for this sin and crime - one
the kingdom was divided into two, Israel and Judah.
There are philosophers who say that there is no God, man is self-control.
and what is useful and necessary for him can be the rule of life. But there is
duty, conscience, truth, justice, and God's judgment is made for the murder of
Fornication, for atrocities. And Mount Temptation, east of Jerusalem,
reminds of this, and the Dead Sea, where there were Gomorrah and Sodom, and the mountain
Ararat, where Noah's Ark, and the hill where 185,000 soldiers of Sennacha are buried,
Rome for blasphemy. And you, philosopher, stop, take the path of life,
be reconciled to God. If in ancient philosophy there was a slavish fear of
Zeus, Astarte, Moloch, Venus, Neptune and many others
Deities, now you are a son of God, and you cry out, "Our Father!"
Holy, Merciful, Good, Truthful and Almighty - and you will be like Him.
№ 405123   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2020 / 00:33
I avoided refutation in every possible way, no matter how significantly my positions differed from those of others. Let the reader himself, who has mastered the meaning of both, compare them. If we tested the unbiased judgments of various thinking persons with the sincerity of an incorruptible judge who weighs the arguments of the disputing parties in such a way that he himself mentally imagines himself in the place of those who express them, and thus can recognize in them all the power that they only generally can have, and only then decides which side to take, then philosophers would disagree much less and unfeigned justice, impartial impartiality in the readiness to take the side of the enemy himself to the extent that it is possible, would soon unite inquisitive minds on the same path.
№ 402923   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 19:15
The reality of the unreal. What is truth - your thoughts, feelings, or things that you can touch? Someone in the soul of the photographer accurately captures the details hidden from prying eyes, sees things from an unusual perspective, but on the way to work in the Bank. Someone is a talented musician, composing in his head the Symphony, sitting at office Desk. There is a subtle sense of florists, perfumers, illustrators, selling sneakers. I met and outstanding speakers, and philosophers working managers, taxi drivers and bartenders. Why? Because from childhood we were taught that dreams are folly, self-indulgence and stupidity, is the only real grey box buildings outside the window, the solid crust of diplomas of higher education, buckwheat growing in price and yellow balls the tongue... Someone to be in a collision of realities? What is more important - inside or outside?
№ 398848   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 13:06
APHORISMS OF POLITICAL WISDOM
"Whatever claimed politician, the only thing he is able to repeat truisms. Other business philosopher. His eloquence is based on full confidence in the fact that he still does not understand". This statement belongs to the American President Abraham Lincoln. Another President - French - Poincare do not agree with him: "They, my dear, lie still, but philosophers more skillfully". You can admit the truth of both of their tastes, attitudes, traditions of different eras and irreconcilable safely continue the publication of opinions about politics and politicians trusting the people, whose reputation below their competence, which gives a special significance to each unspoken word and they stashed him thinking.
Policy - a dark forest, and wishes to be heard should shout louder than others.
Mirabeau, a French political consultant.
To tell the truth - the lot of losers. I'm willing to put on a dead horse against racing than truth-seekers who dared to make a career in politics.
Oscar Wilde, a cynic from England.
Hypocrisy is the tribute that the politician pays his supporters for what they sensibly turn a blind eye to its shortcomings.
Laroche Foucault, the inventor of the political pendulum.
According to the laws of physics, the sandwich falls butter side down. Political laws reject the possibility of such a fall in the principle that those lucky enough to smear butter on our bread, never let it go.
Lord Sandwich, gentleman.
Hypocrisy in politics - the same as the knife of the surgeon. The autopsy will show, but she and the surgeon can easily prove that he had acted from the highest motives.
Hippocrates, head of the Department of health in Ancient Greece.
Whether Karl Marx was indeed a Jew, what do not get tired to reproach his political opponents, he would were not the author of Capital and its owner.
Fedor Kuz'kin, PhD in macroeconomic Sciences.
Ladies therefore are committed to the policy that the loss of face and honor society does not consider something reprehensible, but because it is the politics - the most comfortable place for a woman without prejudice.
George sand, a feminist.
Freedom is like a young wife, closer than it look, the more sorry I fought for it.
Attributed To Don Juan.
Boris Ioselevich
Quote Explanation: Quote that needs clarification, is called a denunciation.
№ 396656   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:27
For centuries philosophers, thinkers and prophets in every possible way belittled the money, seeing them as the root of all evil. In fact, they are the highest manifestation of tolerance. Money and demand greater openness of thinking than language, laws, cultural codes, religious beliefs and social order. Money is the only manmade system of trust, which throws a bridge over any abyss and does not involve discrimination on religious or gender on the basis of race, age or sexual orientation. Thanks to the money people, who know each other do not know and have no reason to trust each other can cooperate efficiently.
№ 396594   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:13
Thoughtless vanity makes us feel the lack of time that leads to death, but rather, as said the ancient Greek philosophers, does not allow to begin to live.
№ 384960   Added MegaMozg 22-12-2019 / 11:44
Philosopher verifies, compares, identifies common maps to everywhere feel like home.
№ 384408   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2019 / 22:36
Everyone who analyzes things that don't deserve it are called philosophers.
№ 383978   Added MegaMozg 06-12-2019 / 18:36
Old people, I Shakespeare before calling
I used Hamlet would write, friends,
But critics of no recognition
From the police no peace.
And the cemetery, according to tradition,
Anyone not hear, not see,
No critics, no police,
Exceptional grace.

Vladimir Semenovich Vysotskiy kladbischenskie tittypalace
Quote Explanation: Subsequently, the song was performed by Mikhail Nozhkin.
№ 380506   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2019 / 04:30
The philosophers despised such lack of ambition - this is why philosophers often spend the night on the street with an empty belly.
№ 377182   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2019 / 18:04
In fact, philosophers are supposed to prefer cognac, because for some reason ordinary people think, but because all the greatest philosophers, Kant, Hume, Fichte, Hegel, Marx, Mably... all could not imagine life without beer.
№ 372448   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2019 / 00:09