death [Theme] Page 596

There are no spirits. When a man dies, he dies. After death there is no life. Death is death. People who claim they see spirits, just attract attention. Want to seem more interesting than they are. People who believe in reincarnation are just postponing real life for later.
№ 317   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:16
In the world there are worse things than reliving the death of his wife and child.
For example, to see how the world takes away from you. Watch, as the aging wife. As she was getting bored. As your children gradually learn all the things you tried to protect them. Drugs, divorce, accepted standards disease. All these good books, music, TV. Alway fun and distracting.
I would like to advise all parents who have lost a child to live on. And blame yourself.
To kill the ones you love, it's not the worst. There are things worse. For example, to passively stand by while their is killing the world. Just read the newspaper. So often the case.
№ 307   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:16
Plato was right. We are all immortal. We can't die, even if you want.
№ 293   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:15
We will die not really.
№ 275   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:14
This Tyler gets me a job as a waiter, then I shove the barrel in his mouth and declares that in order to gain eternal life, one must first die.
№ 274   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:14
It's easy to cry when you know that everyone you love someday or will reject you or die. Long-term survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
№ 270   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:13
Death actually does not exist, says Tyler. - We will enter into legend. We'll stay forever young.
№ 269   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:13
Death is a magical miracle.
№ 265   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:13
They were so beautiful in their suffering, and after death resembled angels.
№ 250   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:12
Since I have to ride, as he puts it, the bony beauty piggyback, thought Jake, as a big company I do not hurt.
№ 219   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:10
There are times when I regret that in this state abolished the death penalty. A short walk along a dim corridor, a straight chair, with a metal cap, with straps... One instant discharge, and again I would be with her.
№ 208   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:10
- People believe in different things. No one knows exactly what will happen after they die, he said. - Some people believe that after death we will go to heaven or hell. Others believe that we are born again young children.
№ 203   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:09
Faith is a great thing, and really religious people here in the same way Believe you know some things, but I, for one, doubt it. After all, there are many different religions. What do we know about this? When we die, it happens one of two things: either our souls and thoughts will remain after our death in some form in our world, or not. If they stay, just may be, any of the assumptions of any religion. If not, then religion is just dope. That's all.
№ 202   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:09
As a doctor, Louis knew that death is the most natural thing in the world, perhaps with the exception of birth. How then to explain to the girl about taxes? After all, Death is much more natural than the conflict between people, the UPS and downs of society... And do not have any advertising, and fireworks! Only time relentlessly counts down the hours of life; over time even the gravestones are washed out and become nameless... Sea turtles and redwoods, too, when they die...
№ 200   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:09
- Difficult to bear Death... anyway, death of a domestic animal, a friend or relative... and when it comes, we can't make this... in hell ride... l forest lawn for z-animals!..
№ 199   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:09