hell [Theme] Page 47

Laura, why did you tell brad that there is no Hell?
- But if God will tell me on judgment day: "Laura, you've lived a righteous life. You deserve Paradise," I will surely ask Him: "And all of those I loved, deserved Paradise?" Don't know what He will answer me. But I do know that I will not go to Heaven, if He would call at least one name. I will not go to Heaven without those I love. As I will be in Heaven without them? I can't. I will not go to Heaven without them. So Hell no.
№ 10969   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 03:43
Hell is other people.
№ 10707   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 03:25
Mistaken are those who think that Heaven and Hell await us after death; they are with us in every moment of this life, but on the other side of it, from the inside.
№ 8123   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:11
- You talked about eternal damnation - but there is nothing eternal under the sky. Every sin is considered, and the punishment meted out. Who did not atone for sins in this world - will get punishment for that. For every sin in isolation - the pain and blood, anguish and fear. All debts to the last will punish you the owner of dark areas and then go to the heights of light.
Forever? - hopefully asked the young man.
"Who knows," replied Jeanne. - They say that those who are bored with heaven, are born again among people to go all the way again.
- Unless Paradise can be boring? - surprised the inquisitive boy.
- Eternity is a very long time...
№ 7995   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:05
- My black cardinal says that heaven is a terribly depressing place, where you can go crazy with tedious singing of the angels and of suffering insomnia because the light never gives way to darkness, - has told the King of the East. - So is it worth to suffer all through life, denying themselves the basic pleasure of banging my head on the stone floors of churches and give his secrets to the priests in confession to the death to get into this crap? Isn't it better to sin recklessly and faithfully serve the Prince of Darkness and Lord of Shadows?
- And what about the torments of hell?
- Hellfire is for those who serve God but do not refrain from sin. They are believers - they need. As his servants, Satan does not offend, and they spend eternal life in feasts, balls and orgies. And after all that interesting. Disembodied souls in heaven love don't do - it's common knowledge. They have flesh there, and the place unsuitable for such unclean occupations. But in hell the souls of the sinners are drawn in full.
№ 7994   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:05
If you have not seen hell, it does not mean that it is not.
№ 7969   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:04
You think I'm the devil, only because I live in hell? And I want to get out...
№ 7387   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 23:35
I see you and now is ready to shower Me with questions, learning that I was an incarnated Satan: it's so interesting! Where I Come From. Are the orders we have in hell? Is there immortality, and what would be the price of coal in hell the last exchange? Unfortunately, My dear reader, with all My desire, if such existed, I can't satisfy your legitimate curiosity. I could write you one of those funny historic about Horny and hairy devils, who are so kind to your poor imagination, but you have them already, and I don't want to lie to you so rough and so flat. I lie somewhere in other place where you expect nothing and it will be interesting for both of us.
№ 6999   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 23:15
Hell's waking up every goddamn day and not even knowing why you're here.
Hell is waking up every morning not knowing what the hell you're pawing at the ground.
№ 6577   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:55
Aton, Aton child of the sun!
Come down, come down into our underworld:
We need the damned.
№ 6373   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:45
Hell raised You, hell has given You another name, hell almost beyond recognition changed Your face, but not washed away any dirt from Your soul nor the stigma from Your body.
№ 6366   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:45
... when the man took all the pain and suffering in hell, for heaven was nothing left but boredom.
№ 6334   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:44
There is no heaven or hell, o my heart!
from the darkness return, o my heart!
And no need to hope, o heart of mine!
And do not be afraid, o my heart!
№ 6025   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:30
To hell you do not have to go! You are already in hell - it's hell! This is hell! This is hell!
№ 5926   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:24
What if our Earth is hell of another planet?
№ 5445   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:01