blindness [Theme] Page 3

- You proposed to me, and my wife and not divorced!
- I can not divorce you can not leave the blind.
- The blind flower girl! ""No!
- What Chaplin can, and I can not?
№ 315757   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2018 / 19:07
- Josiane...
Your wife?
- No, my wife and I divorced. That is, do not live. But Josiane... her tragedy.
- What?
- Josiane so helpless. She is blind. She's helpless without me, I need her to dress, and undress.
- What is she doing while you're gone?
- Watching TV... That is, the radio listens to the listener!
Quote Explanation: Gregoire hang noodles alleged mistress.
№ 315756   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2018 / 19:06
But the perseverance can only envy: whatever he came across a bowl of water or incorrectly calculated the height, leaping onto a chair, whatever was beating on the leg of the table, forgetting about her, he continued to go forward. He seemed to be saying to myself: "There is on the other side of the barriers, there is a place I must go there waiting for me feats that without me nobody can do." In search of that place and tossed our hero. Moreover, he even invented my own characters and wrote their myths about the gods. Why? Then, the myths and the need to explain the unexplainable. He was Odysseus. And he was a blind storyteller, who invented the Odyssey and life to him seemed endless epic because of the boundaries he simply didn't see.
№ 311585   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2017 / 02:04
There is no more blind than he who doesn't want to see.
None so blind as those who won't see.
№ 309929   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2017 / 11:03
My heart comes from the fact that if our world has many worlds, the best of them, Homer would have found just one week before, and then an eye infection from the stage of "serious" never escalated to a stage "incurable". But then is better than ours, the world of Homer never would have entered my life.
№ 305118   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2017 / 16:12
"What a pity." - often hear to me, when people find out that at two months of age Homer had lost his sight. To which I immediately respond: "Show me more cheerful cat, and I just for watching! - just to give you a hundred dollars." But that amount still has not encroached. "Yes, but how does it... um... comes out?" is usually followed by a question. "Four - I say, - just like any other healthy cat."
№ 305117   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2017 / 16:09
This cat, who feels a flake of tuna from three rooms down from her; a cat that shoots five feet in height to shoot down on a fly buzzing fly. And this despite the fact that any jump from the back of a chair or table top is a jump at random across the chasm. Chasing a ball along the corridor - it is an act that conceals the real courage. And for any conquered peak, be it curtain or kitchen counter, for any offer of friendship to a stranger, for each step made on a whim in a black void of the world around you - courage. No dog, no cane, no special markings to warn about the size and the degree of danger that lie ahead, it does not. My other cats, glancing out the window, know that the world in which they live, there are limits; these limits and their limited knowledge of the universe. The world in which he lives Homer, boundless and inexhaustible for knowledge. Any room, wherever he went, contains a great many unknown variables with your own content, and even is infinity. But, with only a speculative idea about the ratio of time and space, somehow Homer escapes outside of both.
Quote Explanation: Homer the blind cat.
№ 305116   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2017 / 16:06
The world of the blind sighted rejects, pushes him off as dystrophic embryo pushes out the belly, cures the silent boycott of this malignant growth on the body of society.
№ 304896   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2017 / 20:06
In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king.
In the country of the blind the one-eyed man is a king.
№ 304828   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2017 / 02:24
Blind sighted not ukazchik.
№ 304717   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2017 / 18:03
If the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a ditch.
If the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
№ 304715   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2017 / 17:21
The moon shines so bright!
Faced suddenly with me
The blind man - and he laughed...
№ 289696   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2017 / 18:04
... blindness, among other things, it is also the best in the world, where hope has disappeared.
№ 288003   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2017 / 14:59
Fight - always in one degree or another form of blindness.
№ 287979   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2017 / 09:52