doll [Theme] Page 4

They tell me I'm not an angel,
But at the same time I'm not the devil.
I'm just a broken doll
Not come from heaven.
I do not know how to smile,
And tears no longer run,
But for some reason love me,
And even, perhaps, somewhere, waiting...
I am the daughter of cold porcelain
My face does not warm the blood.
I have forgotten how to be happy
Forgot means "love".
There are many dolls
But so unhappy I just.
Perhaps it seemed to me,
Maybe I'm just broken.
№ 77048   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 12:14
Your new God
Your dreams
Your puppeteer,
A doll - you.
№ 67152   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 20:40
- I think so, what do you take me for another doll with rhinestones, well, think as you please.
- Aren't you a doll? Or a doll, but without the rhinestone?
- I am a Teddy bear.
- From Teddy bears have a habit to break.
№ 62930   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 17:09
Threats, ridicule,
Try on the crown of pawns
On the faces of mark,
They are all puppets.
№ 53159   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 09:14
Before tonight I had no feelings. I was like a wooden doll without blood, but that night I felt the movement of blood in itself.
№ 47919   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 22:37
Doll - the first thing that we learn in childhood to life. The first item in the children's world in relation to which each of us stands Harry Potter. We use magical power, which makes the doll or allows it, how do you know? - to speak, to be offended, go for a walk, to sleep and Wake up... Own magical power, which we then will miss, locked in unrestrained realism of adult life, and that somewhere deep down, be afraid. Because learning every year more and more, dreaming less and less, we finally step over the line, after which no longer believe in their own magic. And nothing can revive even persons with photos. Since then the doll is dangerous, as there are dangerous mirror. Because she can still hurt in our hearts something sacred-disarming.
© Anastasiya RUBTSOVA
№ 36691   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:09
There was a Doll. An ordinary rag Doll. Although no, I lie, it was extraordinary: she had a soul. And not just the soul, and the soul that can barely fit in her toy chest. Only people did not notice. Or maybe just didn't want to see... They glided over her looks, sometimes took in hands, then certainly quit, not caring about what's going on there, behind the pink piece of cloth. And there was revealed such a vast world of people who think the higher flight of the soul maudlin of the Hollywood melodrama, could not even suspect.
But the Doll saw everything, felt everything and just marveled at the stiffness of this world. She didn't know how to lie, to betray, to kill and to live, without suffering any pangs of conscience? How can you sell your own soul for some measly pieces of paper? Does this entire world, the way she sees it around?
- All namozolil eyes, this rag! Toys in the interior is quite out of fashion! is the last thing the Doll heard before in pain you hit the bottom of the box.
"What happened? Is that all? Where are you taking me?" in her plastic eyes splashed with fear.
Don't know how long she lay tightly pressed against a carton wall, but this time seemed to her an eternity. Finally the box opened and she was able to swallow the light... no, not a fresh air and even light. Suddenly, the Doll felt... Parechovirus that falls through, she fell right among the ragged sneakers, cigarette butts, peels and crumpled pieces of paper.
"They treated me like garbage. Although... I now have garbage..."
The doll lay, looking at the available piece of the sky and thought.
"But people do so to each other! Without regret, thrown out of the lives of those who become useless to them. For example, there's the boy in a filthy ragged coat. What did he deserve a share?!"
But then thought it was broken... Because the boy stopped right in front of the Doll and stared into her eyes. Everything inside her cringed from that look. It had everything: frustration, pain, fear...
The boy reached down and picked up the Doll and pressed her to him... And then the Doll almost choked from happiness! She felt the soul even wider and cleaner than her. If she could, I'd cry tears of joy. But she couldn't. But could the boy...
№ 36690   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:09
The man differs from animals? When the game ends, it just the doll clean in box.
№ 35664   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 14:29
I wish
I could just
Turn you on
Put a battery in
And make you talk
Even pull
A string for you
To say anything
I
Want
To turn you on,