affirmation [Theme] Page 1

Many do not miss the opportunity to assert themselves at the expense of the weak,poking his nose in their flaws.
№ 358974   Added ТАТЬЯНА ЕГОРОВНА 28-01-2019 / 17:39
Way to be the coolest,nice,but ineffective.
№ 349574   Added ТАТЬЯНА ЕГОРОВНА 10-11-2018 / 15:06
If one wants to physical strength, agility and beauty, it is not in order to become rich, famous or powerful, but for the sake of self-affirmation, which contributes to its vitality, strengthens his faith in himself, gives him courage and joy, makes more intense the sense of confidence and well-being.
№ 333741   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2018 / 20:06
The Institute has set itself an indispensable goal is to open a harmless alcohol consumption, in all fairness, has no right to be called or be considered a science ... And because it seems that all those who cherish the public funds, public health, and dignity of Russian science, have a duty to raise its voice against the establishment of the Institute of the name.
№ 303760   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2017 / 16:06
In 1912, the academician I. P. Pavlov addressed the wine Industrialists who needed to "scientifically" prove that the use of "moderate" doses of alcohol - a normal phenomenon that, for example, a tea glass of forty-degree vodka is absolutely harmless for daily use, but more to drink is not desirable. To the academician, they are requested to advise the project to create a lab or Institute, which are designed to open a harmless dose of drinking wine.
Academician I. P. Pavlov said an angry letter of rebuke: "the Institute has set itself an indispensable goal is to open a harmless alcohol consumption, in all fairness, has no right to be called or be considered a science ... And because it seems that all those who cherish the public funds, public health, and dignity of Russian science, have a duty to raise its voice against the establishment of the institution of such a name." Similar opinion about this idea and gave the Professor Vvedensky. In the result the State Duma has rejected the project.
№ 303758   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2017 / 15:21
All the people, making someone something good, or assert themselves, or expect something in return. I do not believe in absolute altruism.
№ 268225   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 12:16
Comment

Power can assert themselves at the expense of the weak. Strength is just that strong self-sufficient - he does not need to assert themselves by bullying the weak.
Quote Explanation: Program "Iron logic" Sergei Mikheev and Sergei Korneevskiy on the radio "Vesti FM". Live from 28.10.2016 year. Topic of conversation: "About the torturers of animals."
№ 263497   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 09:34
People with meager soul strive to humiliate others in turn presenting them spiritual dwarfs.
№ 232461   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 18:48
People are able to assert themselves on any material.
№ 224132   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 12:59
I was like a tree battered by the winds and rains and scorched by the fire, but I never would have let myself burn to ashes and die. Even on the charred branches in the spring bloom fresh buds. If I continue on my path with humility and conviction, one will certainly come a day when people will understand the value of what I did.
№ 203715   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 09:58
It alone makes you curious if it's okay with the others. Are you worried about them trying to get rid of this feeling.
But if you look from the side, are you really worried about me.
As they say, on the other side of the mirror is always a stranger. But in fact, this stranger is the man himself. Only he will remain, if you remove the obvious deception, which is called the filter.
So, people only care about themselves.
When people ask if everything's okay with the other, in fact they compare themselves. Just because they assert themselves.
To use other to assert their own position is absolutely dishonest. You can't do it.
So, isolation is both fair and right decision.
№ 202837   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 09:26
Children are little animals who are entering into life, gaining a place under the sun, like all animals with teeth and fangs. And if their path gets a creature weaker than them - be sure to assert themselves, wiping his feet on.
№ 198373   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:57
They picked up the book and soon could tell that it is not so. They are simply bursting with feelings of self-importance, but because the book in their Arsenal was just an excuse for narcissism. Hardly such people can be called readers. Rather, they would be correct to classify those who consider the conversation is an occasion for self-assertion and monologue. With these people there is no sense to talk, listen to them usually is not worth it.
№ 171413   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 15:18
... my first marriage broke up, despite the strong feeling of the struggle of the two egos, the constant affirmation of two young people who are not willing to make concessions. It seemed to me that her husband respects me enough, and our marriage ended at the moment when I met the man that raised me as his admiring relation to an unattainable height.
№ 160566   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 18:34
Not self-reinforcing. Lost,
undermined by vanity, your genius
and the thirst for small self-statements
only to self-destruction will result.
№ 151804   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 10:43