domination [Theme] Page 2

- Brother, what are you going to do?
I do not know. Can we go back to Parga, Nico? What do you say? You, father and my favorite.
- We are always ready to come back and Hatice Sultan? She'll go?
- Brother, I'm not talking about it.
- But you said "favorite". There was another love?
Her name is Nigar. Her Golden hands healed me. I have found life in her arms and found the lost rest.
How then would love to Hatice Sultan? Once for her sake you risked your life. Or was it a lie? How could you betray such a feeling?
- Brother, I did not betray my love! When there was a Nigar kalfa, my feeling to Hatice was already dead. Per day, per day! Died the same day she said she was my Lady. Gone is the love, loyalty and understanding. "Ibrahim, how can you from me hide something? To serve the Ottoman state - that is your only debt! It means to serve me. So don't forget, you lost me, you'll lose the trust of the Sultan." That day I realized that she is my Mistress, and I'm just a slave.
But Hatice had so much to risk for you! You're being unfair. She loves you.
- Yeah, loves as well. Tell me, what is love? I'll tell you. Bossy lady to your worthless slave! I was speechless! Stayed silent and tried to forget her words. But don't forget, Nico. What man can forget that he was offended? And forget, then there is no pride!
51 Series
№ 190288   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 14:28
Technology gives us strength. Power ensures the domination. Dominance leads to abuse.
№ 143783   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 15:29
I know that it is impossible to do without domination and without slavery. Every man needs slaves as air. After all, order is as necessary as breathing. Do you agree with me? Even the most wretched happens to order. The man standing on the last rung of the social hierarchy, there is spousal or parental authority. But if he's single, you can order your dog. In General, the main thing that you could be angry, and you wouldn't dare answer.
№ 43936   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 19:59