Americans [Theme] Page 18

Ahmad was introduced to American abundance, licking his back side. "The devils" - this is what were these bright packages, these racks now with the trendy light dresses and costumes, these regiments with deadly advertisements, podbivki the masses to buy, to consume while the world still has resources for consumption, for eating from the trough to the moment when death will forever shut their greedy mouths. This involvement comes in the debt limit with death, she was the counter, which rang declining in price dollars. Hurry, buy now, because in the afterlife pure and simple joys are an empty fable.
№ 39361   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 16:52
I'm not hanging around the pool. Don't play poker. Do not go to sports matches. For me even to watch on TV sport is torture. You can go to "Dodger" (the major baseball team the Los Angeles. - Esquire), because the game was less important than beer and public. What I can not understand is the fact that the average American can three hours to sit through a movie, but maybe four hours to watch a stupid football match.
№ 34930   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 14:03
You know, the American aristocrats are very smart people. They managed to convince the world that they don't exist.
№ 29620   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 09:29
Know how much the average American take time to count to 600? Less time than to count to 700.
№ 22168   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 03:37
You Americans love heroes. In honor of Columbus, and he got lost and killed a bunch of poor natives. And all this for what? Gold!
№ 21459   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 03:07
I feel sorry for this girl.
- They took away her house because she did not pay taxes. It happens when forget about their responsibilities. Americans don't deserve what we have. They behave like children who want to in their life was only joy, fun, solid entertainment.
№ 21085   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 02:49
Many condemn you, Yankees, for that you not enter the war. But I want to say that if you have at home everyone is like you, God help the one who dares to go to war with America.
№ 19361   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 01:27
Americans fought for freedom, then against slavery. And how are they disposed of their freedom? Become slaves.
№ 17010   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 22:12
We are the most generous nation in the world. We are very generous. I am proud that we are so generous. But despite our generosity, we should not boast of our generosity.
№ 5233   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:51
- What's your name?
- Butch.
What does it mean?
- I'm American, honey, our names don't mean shit.
№ 4464   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:09
To be with a woman - is French. Getting caught is American.
№ 1241   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:57
Agent Talker says:
Americans know how to work like no other in the world.
And also to learn and compete.
But when it comes to relaxing - we got trouble.
What with holiday profits?! With him, nothing will.
At the Olympics no medals for the unhurried.
For the first place in the world championship of laziness will not give positive recommendations.
The agent says, under the buzzing of the autofocus:
We well know how to win and lose - they can't take away.
To work hard until you drop - that we can.
But we are not able to calm down.
To hammer on all and to enjoy a well-deserved rest.
Instead, he says to himself, - we have marijuana and television.
Beer and valium.
And medical insurance.
Which we replenish as needed.
№ 391   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:23