nuclear energy [Theme]

Pressure from the "Big seven" strengthened, and in December 1995, the parties signed a Memorandum of understanding, which envisaged complete closure of Chernobyl by the year 2000.
№ 373169   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2019 / 19:08
Throughout the world nuclear power was dealt a huge blow of information. The accident in the eyes of the world turned into a source of mortal danger, the sword of Damocles raised over the Europe.
№ 373165   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2019 / 19:04
In 1945, my great-grandfather served in the army and wondered if he would return home to his wife and son, whom he has never seen.
His wish came true when the United States completed world war II, dropping on Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombs. The world froze in anticipation of a nuclear Apocalypse.
But a miracle happened: we began to use atomic energy for military and peaceful purposes. What once seemed the stuff of fiction: domestic robots, machines to fusion fuel, portable computers have all become a reality.
But in the twenty-first century American dream dissipated like smoke. The years of mindless consumption led to the depletion of all natural resources. The world creaked at the seams. Now, the year 2077. Humanity is on the threshold of a new world war. And I'm scared. Scared for himself, for his wife, for the little boy. During the time spent in the army, I realized something... war... never changes.
№ 315479   Added MegaMozg 29-01-2018 / 01:02
- The Professor and the sweat is trying to control our powers. But Stein knew that to defeat Brainiac, we had to forget about control.
- I figured, overheating engines Brainiac, we will weaken him. But quantum collapse created by us has caused an unexpected chain reaction. The ship-the Skull exploded, and with it all the cities of the Land stolen by Brainiac: metropolis, coast city - every single one.
- We thought we were finally going to be famous heroes, universal example to follow...
Blinded by our pride, we forgot about the purpose of hero is to protect others at any cost.
And we can no longer afford such mistakes.
But still, Batman, if you need our help... we'll be here.
№ 299541   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2017 / 00:24
- What is this all necessary? Looks like a great arcade game.
Is the management of the nuclear fuel rods.
- Just like James bond: take out the rods and shut the reactor, save the world!
- More James bond and Mario.
- Cool, I'm awesome at Mario!
- If we make a mistake, Clyde, you can't just go back to the previous level!
Quote Explanation: In the control room of a nuclear power plant.
№ 284085   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2017 / 20:10
Curiously, in Japan, the radiation created the monster Godzilla, and the US - superheroes.
5 Series Release Date: 26.06.2016
№ 280068   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2017 / 14:09
Whatever you say, but personally, I believe mankind will get the wisdom to abandon the barbarism of nuclear weapons and make nuclear energy as needed.
№ 70328   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 22:57
Only when the modern world will learn to apply technological progress for its true purpose, moving towards nuclear disarmament, while developing a civilian nuclear programme can be considered that a movement in the right direction.
№ 70316   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 22:57
If you succeed in using the discoveries of nuclear physics for peace, it will open the door to a new earthly Paradise.
№ 70315   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 22:57
Personally, I am convinced that mankind needs nuclear energy. She needs to develop, but with absolute guarantees of security.
№ 70314   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 22:57