choice [Theme] Page 148

If it is a choice between Richmond and death, I choose death.
№ 6514   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:52
How often a person has to choose between bird in the hand and a crane hovering over his head. But in fact he chooses between fears. He is afraid to leave everything as it is, if it is not satisfied. And is afraid that will not achieve what the hopes, but lost a bird.
№ 5684   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:12
You know, it suddenly occurred to me that I don't have to endure. I realized that I have a choice. Jesus was probably difficult to sustain suffering on the cross - the dirt, the thirst, the nails, glaring at the swollen flesh brushes, - knowing that he has a choice. And I am not the Christ.
№ 5356   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:57
Can happen, what's going on with you an event that causes you to take certain actions and make certain decisions, and you have a free choice - if you want, you want, that way. But if you make the right decision, the further things you will occur is are not just random events... They are due to the choices you made. And if you're stood at a crossroads, and again took the right decision, then you will face a choice that you will not seem accidental, if you will certainly realize and will be able to comprehend it. And your life will gradually cease to be just a set of coincidences, it turned into the story - everything is connected by some logical, not necessarily direct connections, and this will be your fate.
№ 5032   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:41
Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Pick a big screen TV. Choose your washing machine, music center, car and electric can opener.
Choose a healthy stomach, teeth, and health insurance. Choose the property carefully and pay contributions. Choose your first home. Choose your friends. Select resorts and chic bags. Choose a three-piece suit in the best company of the most expensive matter.
On your day off, pick a sofa to fall apart and to watch mind-numbing show. Stuff your belly with all sorts of things.
Choose decay, in the end, and remember with shame the scum that you laid that out yourself.
Choose your future. Choose life.
But why would I do that? I chose not to choose life I chose something else. Why? Yes, no why. Which may be why, when you've got heroin.
№ 4196   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:57
Working as a Governor for me is still what to change it with Mercedes on the bike.
№ 1898   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:23
I've studied your wine menu and selected the ' 71 hobo de Live, 56 Shoto Parcel and 66 Tender Selz.
Great choice, sir.
- Mix everything in one bucket.
№ 1374   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:02
If you choose not you, then choose for you.
№ 1265   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:58
You need the Lord? If he needs good or good choice? Maybe the person who chooses evil, is better than a good man, but good by his own choice?
№ 517   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:28
[Nutscracker] Imagine that you're watching the action and decides who shoots. If you choose to have the main character killed in the first firefight, where you will get the whole story? If you do have free choice, it might lead to very sad results. And art should delight and not sadness.
[Monstradamus It. And even if it saddens us, but this sadness should make us happy.
[Nutscracker] in-In. So actually no interactivity is not the case - it is apparent. Or, let's say, it is allowed in the narrow zone where any choice will not change the fact. The main problem is to get rid of freedom of choice, hard to get to the desired solution, while maintaining confidence that the choice is free. Scientifically it is called forced alignment.
№ 447   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:25