political correctness [Theme] Page 1

I think the main problem of US is the desire to be politically correct.
№ 273623   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2017 / 13:10
The world's villains are no more. The main villain today is political correctness. She creates absolute mediocrity in politics and in everything else.
№ 263582   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 09:36
Political correctness is the enemy of good jokes. Thank God, I managed to remove the "blazing saddles" - now nobody's allowed to say "nigger". I saw on TV the comedian Sasha Cohen, "Kazakh journalist" - that is class! My favorite episode is when he tells Congress: "I was under the impression that you ***s". Takes them completely out. A beautiful madman.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life Mel Brooks '" the magazine Esquire (Esquire) "Blazing saddles", a parody of a Western, a Comedy about racism, produced in 1974 year by Mel Brooks.
№ 257027   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:20
You have no idea. Norma, what I'm fed up with whiners who complain that criminals have done to society. Hell no! Poverty does not excuse theft. <...> Don't tell me those poor girls work can not find. Work there - it would wish. <...> Have no more patience to listen to whining and complaints of the bitter fate! And if you are lucky to be born white, then you are not going to say - will take by the throat and called a racist. All of a sudden so touchy, in front of each if you like to bow and scrape! Everywhere the fighters for this... whoever she is... political correctness!
№ 256818   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:14
A rational explanation of political correctness was to prevent causing offense. For this proposed to prohibit behavior methods or expressions that could offend certain segments of the population: homosexuals, women, nevelkoi, disabled, stupid, fat and ugly. Thus, to call things by their proper names became inappropriate. Freedom of speech was infringed again, this time absurd psevdonimami and directions type affirmations, feminism, multiculturalism and so on. Touchy and sensitive minority began to dictate terms. The whole theory of political correctness can be reduced to the notion that the white man is the cause of all troubles on the planet. And not only is it the source of all evil, but must always feel this guilt, ashamed of his origin and gender.
№ 256649   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:08
Turn on the TV and you will see that the revolutionary values of the subjugation of everything else that is in the country reigns the political correctness that speaking out against the cultural revolution are regarded as "hate speech" and disrespect to the new dogma is a sign of mental illness.
№ 252981   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:09
Political correctness is the embodiment in practice of the principles of cultural Marxism; it punishes the disobedient, just as the Inquisition punished religious heretics, heretics and praise social.
№ 252979   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:09
Recently, I learned the following news: the Moscow Government jointly with the Ministry of education wants to release for primary schools textbook Moscow migrants to make the children of political correctness. To the children of distinguished visitors, not to say, "some cross", and to know what kind of cross from which country this cross came, what kind of activity this cross does. Well, the basics of Juceviciene! Just knowing our country, this is not a tutorial on migrants, it will be a primer on migrants!
1 Season 24 Series Release Date: 13.04.2014
№ 233614   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 19:30
In the dream, should be a disciplined citizen, and to closely monitor a speech to a careless word or weighty abandoned the idea not to offend the feelings of others.
№ 178688   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 20:17
Coloured people don't like "Little black Sambo". Burn it. White unpleasant "uncle Tom's Cabin". Burn it. Someone wrote a book about that Smoking predisposes to lung cancer. Tobacco manufacturers in a panic. To burn this book. Want serenity, Montag, peace of mind. Take your fight anxiety. In the oven!
№ 138703   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 19:14
In a far away state, in the fairy district, there lived the Governor. And he had the daughter of a feminist who never laughed. And lived in that state for three brothers - Jack, Jim and John. That was announced as the Governor on the evening news that someone who will laugh at his daughter, a feminist, give it her, and a 51% stake in the bargain. Heard this the brothers and went his way. First appeared before the feminist Jack and began his story: "I Went somehow the Negro to Alaska..." we Wanted a feminist to smile, but then ran into representatives of black organizations and say: "you can Not laugh, politically incorrect!" Awarded Jack a fine. Then began to tell Jim: "Lived Winnie the Pooh with Piglet..." Started a feminist smile, but then ran into the representatives of sexual minorities and say, "you can't laugh, politically incorrect!" Put Jim in jail. Came then John says: "once there was a white male chauvinist pig, not a bit homosexual..." Laughed the feminist and the hands clapping such politically correct speech hearing. Gave his father Governor John controlling stake, he paid bail for the brothers, and the daughter of John went, a feminist because. So it all ended extremely well this time.
№ 84960   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 08:15