drawing [Theme] Page 2

That's what never tried to do is to draw. Only confident person can easily distort reality, not knowing at the same discomfort.
№ 292186   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2017 / 00:12
The picture you saw... She was running in my head for two or three weeks, and finally I saw her completely. And was ready to put on the canvas. Then I locked myself in my room for a week. I surfaced to the world to get something to eat and take a shower. ... And even Eating and breathing is not important, when I paint.
№ 287744   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2017 / 16:17
Give me more sun!
I want to paint love.
№ 286819   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2017 / 18:10
- I would have drawn every kind in this valley, but I do not manage landscapes.
- Wait a bit, and soon there will be nothing to draw, miss Beatrix.
- You will come to a head.
- I'm serious. Large farms will be divided into small plots and sell.
- Well, you can't stand in the way of progress.
- Still, I believe that beauty should be protected.
I know that you think so, and you couldn't agree more, Willy.
№ 278448   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2017 / 13:26
- Seeing something unusual, I can't be satisfied with the supervision I need to capture it. Summer in the barnyard I painted something in bright sunlight seemed nice, but suddenly realized that paint bucket of mud. I also had fun. <...>
- She really said that draws garbage?
- Really, mom. Said.
№ 278445   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2017 / 13:26
- Beatrix, what young man marries a girl with a smeared face?
- I will not be married for all I care.
- Will be indispensable. All the girls leave. And me and your Granny, and Fiona, too, once released.
- I will not, I will paint.
№ 278436   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2017 / 13:25
- A charming, magical and so wonderful written, I'm smitten.
- Should we not discuss our work, Mr. Warne.
- Break away from your drawings is extremely difficult.
№ 278433   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2017 / 13:24
- Beatrix, where have you been?
I'm not a child, don't have to ask mom's permission.
I thought to take a carriage this morning. Where have you been?
We surfed. With friends.
- You have no friends.
- No, Mama, on any of my fan FIC.
- I agree, you have pretty good drawings, Beatrix, but I will not as a father to dissemble and call them great art. When, my friend, I will start to publish, then we'll see.
№ 278430   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2017 / 13:24
We always felt mutual dislike. Anyway, from unmarried women expect a certain behavior, which involves walking through the publishers with a Horde of friends.
- Okay, listen to me, you don't have to shake in fear. And don't a lot of talking.
And friends, unfortunately, are not particularly wanted to see.
- I sell my drawings for greeting cards personalized for more than seven years.
Yeah. Bunnies in jackets with brass buttons, as you come up with that?
- I did not invent them, they exist my friends.
- Your friends are types of these animals?
- No, animals are my friends, before Peter rabbit was Benjamin Bunny, sir Isaac newt, I can show you their portraits.
№ 278428   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2017 / 13:23
Veronica in this dream was their teacher and taught them how to correctly hold a brush, how to apply brushstrokes to the canvas. Funny and very interesting! Almost like learning music, it's just... like a brush is just another tool for expression of feelings.
№ 263098   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:50
Recently, a very good guy, Ivan, asked me a question that has me stumped. He said
- You said that the picture allows us to communicate with you, with those parts of ourselves about which we know little. Do you think if we paint a lot and learn a lot about yourself, not whether we will become uninteresting with time itself? After all, the unknown will become known. We will become for themselves read the book. It would be boring don't You think?
What would you say? I'm at the moment completely confused. But then he said that the man - an amazing creation with such a deep inner resource, and with so many unsolved mysteries in the soul, which is hardly a lifetime would be enough to unravel all the secrets own self So that be itself is not interesting, after the nth thousands of drawings, you should not worry.
№ 261814   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:07
I love to mess with kids, they are so funny. Paramagudi in the paint, and guide on chart paper multi-colored prints of the palms and be grateful they're allowed to be naughty and play with colors. Laughing, having fun, and mom along with them. Does the child need to be happy? To my mum, so as not scolded for dirty hands yeah to be praised for the first success. I always praise them sincerely, because I know that while children are young, you can infect them with a desire for creativity. You can enable them through drawing to learn how to communicate with the world, with mom, with each other, with ourselves. If you do not do this in early childhood, then be much more difficult.
№ 261812   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:07
You see, Aya, figure - it's also something close to sleep. Here, the same unconscious mechanisms, like in the dream. Displacement, condensation, regression... On the picture we portrayed something that is repressed from our Consciousness. The same thing happens in the dream. From our Unconscious into sleep fall into a variety of fears and desires, images and ideas.
№ 261675   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:02
She'll wash the brush, dry sheet...
In the drawing, a scattering of stars.
Rest? You done crying? Pull yourself together!
Don't put off your question,
Dig up, in the palm put sorrow,
Listen to her, consider.
Another old day go,
Sleep tight, shake yourself.
Whitewashed soul, heart bring peace
Borrow from nature forces,
So no one was able to infect melancholy,
Whatever he asked.
№ 261387   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 20:53
draw what you love, draw what you feel, draw what you want.
№ 251372   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:17