mystic [Theme] Page 2

And so, when I read the forbidden page when Morella put his cold hand on mine, and removed from the ashes of a dead philosophy some quiet, strange words, the meaning of which is extraordinary as if fire burned in my memory, I felt that I light up the forbidden spirit. So hour after hour I sat beside her, enjoying the music of her voice until finally, his tune never received a hint of horror, and my soul was wadala shadow. I paled and shuddered inwardly at these unearthly sounds. And thus the joy is gradually shifting to horror, the most beautiful thing turned into a disgusting, and Gannon became Hell.
№ 363419   Added MegaMozg 06-03-2019 / 19:32
Scratch any the utilitarian pragmatics, the most ardent materialist, there to his head such a mess of myths, superstition, mysticism.
№ 342299   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2018 / 03:06
Mystery surrounds us everywhere. People would rather believe in miracles than to wonder why it happened.
10 Series
№ 332211   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2018 / 19:05
Einstein - a profound mystic and majestic, the researcher expected.
№ 327438   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2018 / 11:57
Tragic mockery, irony the history of mankind is that all people erect altars tormented people and animals deified. Humanity always worshiped, not human but animal, animal qualities - the idols of power and instinct, kings, and mystics who are looking exactly for the weak-willed, meek soul. To rule the world, mystics inspire people, that dark emotion above reason that knowledge comes blind, unmotivated jerks and he needs to follow the same blindly without putting his question. The kings ruled by fangs and claws, their method is to take away, their purpose - someone else, their strength relies solely on the baton and the gun.
The tragic joke of human history is that on any of the altars men erected, it was always man whom they were immolated and the animal whom they enshrined. It was always the animal's attributes, not man's, that humanity worshipped: the idol of instinct and the idol of force-the mystics and the kings-the mystics,
who longed for an irresponsible consciousness and ruled by means of the claim that their dark emotions were superior to reason, that knowledge came in blind, causeless fits, blindly to be followed, not doubted-and the kings, who ruled by means of claws and muscles, with conquest as their method and looting as their aim, with a club or a gun as sole sanction of their power.
Quote Explanation: The monologue of John Galt when meeting with Dagny Taggart in the valley. Part III. Chapter I
№ 325437   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2018 / 06:07
The word "mysticism" comes to us from Antiquity. Then it meant "a secret that is hidden from everyone." Today mystical knowledge for anybody not a secret, and people are immersed in their head. And only one is still unknown: what will happen to daredevil beyond the dark threshold of the other world.
№ 323814   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2018 / 23:11
He saw the eyes, clear as a child's, lively eyes dead head, light, shaking it with fresh moisture; and, framed by beautiful black lashes, shone like those lonely lights that winter evening sees a traveler in a deserted field. Sparkling eyes, it seemed, was ready to throw himself on don Juan, he thought, blamed, cursed, threatened, judged, spoke, he cried, he was stuck in Dpi is Juan. He was possessed of all human passions. He expressed the most tender supplication, that Royal anger, then the love of a girl, pleading with the executioners of pardon, - in a word, it was a deep look that throws people man climbing on the last step of the scaffold. So much life shone in this fragment of life that don Juan in horror receded; he walked across the room, not daring to look at his eyes, seeing him everywhere: on the floor, ceiling and wall-hangings. The whole room was littered with the sparks full of fire, life, mind. Everywhere gleamed eyes and was chasing him like a hunted beast.
№ 316591   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2018 / 18:06
Witches know that the mysterious omens and swarming around. They are simply a dime a dozen. At any time just just select the appropriate case.
№ 305532   Added MegaMozg 24-10-2017 / 03:30
At dawn on the river is something special, almost mystical.
№ 300110   Added MegaMozg 05-09-2017 / 23:21
Ramon left. Long the clock ran, the fat crept behind it, and officials clapped folders: I didn't know how to lure a stubborn old man. One morning we saw from the height of our San Luis becomes the bottom. Rose water. "What's up with Ramon?" - we asked from chickenshit people in ties and jackets. Those waved: "Yes, he died. Live in peace already." But still we have not lived: on the submerged Church still the bells rang. Now not only to the service, and at night.
№ 290207   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2017 / 14:04
Perhaps the owls are not what they seem, but they perform an important task: to remind us of the need to look into the darkness.
№ 284031   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2017 / 20:00
Why adults dismiss feelings of intuition? Why all the sensations blamed on stupidity? Isn't it stupid to live in disbelief in something mystical? Namely mysticism carries similar feelings the vast majority of people. "What are you, psychic?" laughing they say to those who say about such perceptions.
№ 279287   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2017 / 12:18
In twin Peaks all the way. We live away from the world, and we like it. But on the flip side, and it is also different. Maybe so we pay for good... there is something Evil, something very strange in these old woods. Call it what you want: a dark, invisible presence - it has many faces. But, as far as we know, it's always been here and we always fought with him - those who came before us, those who came before them, those who will come after us.
№ 271471   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 14:16
Futures past black cover
The magician seeks to see.
Someone sings between two worlds,
Fire walk with me.
Through the darkness of futures past
The magician longs to see.
One chants out between two worlds
Fire - walk with me.
1 Season 3 Series
№ 271446   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 14:15
- Speaking of "the Master and Margarita", mention connected with the painting mysticism. You it touched?
The biggest mystery is that there has never been a single interview where I didn't ask. No mystery was not - except that the book that was considered underground and polysoprene has now become compulsory even in the school curriculum. Indeed the manuscripts do not burn!
Quote Explanation: From an interview with "Interlocutor", 2011
№ 271434   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 14:15