arrest [Theme] Page 3

- Baron Karl Friedrich Hieronymus von Munchausen! You are ordered to arrest. In the case of resistance to orders to use force.
- Who?
- What to whom?
- Who to use force in case of resistance, you or me?
- I do not understand...
- So, maybe send a messenger to ask again?
- It's impossible.
- Correctly. Will both comply with the order. Logical?
№ 217077   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 22:02
Elena Stanislavovna, are alarmed by the disappearance of all the old Areopagus, metal cards with outrageous negligence. Card signalled the end of the world, then a raise, then a date with my husband in a government building and in the presence of enemies - king of spades.
And the guessing is over as weird. Came the agents of the Queen of kings and took the prophetess in the state house, to the Prosecutor.
№ 158771   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 17:09
Irma Mendel, Hungarian, got somehow in the Comintern (1926) two tickets to the Bolshoi Theater, in the first series. Investigator Legal cared for her, and she invited him. Very gently they carried the entire show, and then he took her... Right on Lubyanka.
№ 146809   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 19:07
If you're arrested - then perhaps something survived in this earthquake?
But setminsize brain is not able to cover these movements of the universe, the most sophisticated and the most rustic of us are not at this moment from the entire experience of life to squeeze something else, except:
- I?? What?!? - the question, millions and millions of times repeated before us and never received a response.
№ 146731   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 19:03
- It is a pity that you did not run, because I gladly would have killed you. But you ran because you were arrested.
№ 99283   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 02:35
It is in order to arrest this man before he has time to commit a crime. You need to have certain telepathic abilities. That's why I feel like a prophet. Street prophet if you want.
№ 99277   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 02:34