divination [Theme]

Clairvoyants change the scope of their skill: the past is sometimes more difficult to predict than the future.
№ 438445   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2022 / 13:54
Divination is an attempt to look beyond, and in this case the cards become a conductor of information. No wonder they say that a fortune-telling deck cannot be played. Only for some reason, many people think that in this way it loses its “fortune-telling” properties, but in fact it simply becomes ... “bad”.
№ 437525   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2022 / 20:57
The essence of divination is to correctly predict the already established fate. Embellishment only leads to misunderstanding.
№ 426514   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2021 / 21:24
She realized that it was ultimately only a matter of interpretation. If you want to find purple unicorns, you will soon start to see them at every turn. Similarly, in fortune-telling: if there was any correspondence between the material, be it coffee grounds or molten lead, and its interpretation, then it is by no means deep and is similar to the connection between the desert and the moon rising over the sands. The desert served as a scenic backdrop for the moon, but the moon apparently existed on its own, independent of the desert. Likewise, the human eye saw in a piece of gray lead something that was not reducible to the form that the frozen metal took. If you look diligently and for a long time, you can even make out a purple unicorn.
№ 424720   Added Viker 02-08-2021 / 12:40
This is a big plus in fortune telling on the coffee grounds: unlike the fate foretold from above, what is written on coffee can always be washed off.
№ 424699   Added Viker 02-08-2021 / 12:37
My boss was Viveka - once an administrator, and now a conscientious fortune-teller in the palm of your hand. By the way, in fact, her name was not Viveca, but Jennifer, but people do not believe that Jennifer can predict the future. Jennifer can advise you on the style of shoes or recommend a good vegetable market, but she should stay away from other people's future.
№ 402956   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 20:54
Department of long-term forecasting, to the owner!
- Gilding pen, handsome you are my beloved. Tell the whole truth: what was, what is, how your heart will calm down, you're a gold mine. Hurts you have a soul for the king of diamonds. And next to him another king of clubs and the very little Prince. And waiting for them a long road with more puzzles and solutions. And you, handsome you are my beloved, drop empty trouble at peak interest. Cross my palm with silver!
- Decode this nonsense!
№ 373044   Added Viker 24-06-2019 / 14:20
The sleeping girl was laid when it gets dark. Raised with roosters. Useful that after the marriage useful, were taught to embroider on silk and to guess at Saracen millet.
Quote Explanation: About the education of girls of the princely family at the end of XVII century in Russia (in the pre-Petrine era)
№ 365452   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2019 / 01:14
Evil night, today just cruel night,
And shines bloody the moon
Today we Kents don't sleep.
Circle and in that circle, star,
Drew on the floor
All issues are now evil
We'll follow, because:
Evil night, in you we trust one hundred percent!
Wicked night, you tell us who is who!
№ 354771   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2018 / 10:10
Here is a girl. She is beautiful and modest,
Every blush, every time she
Would be the perfect wife...
The spirit then began to explain to us
He's the last BL*s,
Lesbian what to look for!
To give! Come on!
Here is the man. And it seems the kid is good
He was not greedy, and not hound he was,
And his staff have always loved...
The spirit explained to us immediately,
He is full of PI*races.
That bastard, bastard and scum!
These are the times! Chased Salak!
№ 354770   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2018 / 10:09
All bullshit! It came to me.
Hey, poltergeist, tell us, who am I,
I do not seem greedy, and not a pig...
The spirit explained to us so
I fucking twat.
Yes you Cho! Et all not so!
I'm normal! Th you bastards!
Wicked night, I don't believe any of that!
Evil night, in you of us don't believe anybody!
№ 354769   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2018 / 10:08
Not trying to be rude or discourteous, but before we begin, I would like to say that there is absolutely no scientific proof of clairvoyance. Which means, again no offense just that You're a fake. Your profession is lip service, and Your well-being depends on the gullibility of stupid people.
8 Season 10 Series
№ 345879   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2018 / 00:07
Conjure the woman, conjure the grandfather,
Three side - your no,
ACE of diamonds, the pine coffin,
About Sagittarius give me the answer!
№ 339878   Added MegaMozg 22-08-2018 / 23:02
Modern divination: the facts.
№ 339815   Added MegaMozg 22-08-2018 / 19:27
And clairvoyants are chernovitzi.
№ 337230   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2018 / 01:08