arrest [Theme] Page 1

His name is John Fraser.
- Do you know him?
- Yes, he was twice arrested my father and brother once.
- He is like her mother.
№ 343176   Added MegaMozg 14-09-2018 / 08:16
By mistake instead of the perpetrator arrested someone else, but with the body all done - anyone not confused.
№ 337395   Added MegaMozg 10-08-2018 / 06:05
The last word: surrender! Voluntarily.
№ 321683   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2018 / 04:06
Hey, you! You are silent as fish about ice? You are a prisoner!
№ 321677   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2018 / 03:15
You should, and you were arrested.
№ 307726   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2017 / 19:39
- What is this?
- Arrested.
- Why band?
- Your Highness, the first celebrations were planned. Then arrests. Then I decided to combine the two.
- Where is our guard? Guard where?
Obviously bypasses the flanks.
- Who?
- All!
№ 282991   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2017 / 17:11
Too bad you can't arrest someone for camping left.
№ 274933   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 15:13
I'm a COP and I'll arrest you. You broke the law, not I wrote it, I might not agree with him, but I will enforce it and, no matter how you pleaded, begged, asked, or tried to like it, I'll put you in jail. If you run, I'll catch up with you, you attack - I'll fight you shoot, get shot in response. To retreat me the law prohibits. I am the consequence of your crime, unpaid bill, your fate with a gun and a badge, but it beats the same heart as you do. I shed blood, I think love and you could kill me, but I'm not one. Behind me there are thousands like me brothers and sisters, ready to give his life for me and I for them. We have each other, the thin blue line, protecting the prey from predators, the good from the evil. We're cops...
№ 271722   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 15:08
Immediately get down the stairs with your hands up!
- I think it will make?
№ 270501   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:42
- I have an order from the Minister of internal Affairs. You will be arrested for all the destruction caused by desire to satisfy their ambitions.
- Pat, but everybody knows that I am, I risked my life, Pat! I killed the monster - tell that to the Minister!
- With pleasure. Victor Manot, I arrest you, even for premeditated murder of Monsieur Trancura.
What? You're crazy...
- On the contrary. I've been a faithful servant, and did not notice how the road you have chosen we roll down! It took a flea to I realized everything.
- Have you lost your mind! What a pathetic little flea...
- Wrong - this flea had more humanity than the creatures that I see before me. Take him away!
№ 268433   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 12:29
For me, two people were arrested. I could only guess what will happen to them. It was clear that any German telling me the truth was considered a traitor... From that moment I was forced to hide any information, like a thief. If Gestapo would find my diaries, there will be names, addresses, and evidence leading to those with whom I talked... I knew what was important for me to stay in Berlin and to tell the truth. Nazi Germany had become a huge lump of lies... Someone has to stay and tell the truth.
Quote Explanation: After interviewing William Shearer, members of the Gestapo were arrested by the German journalist Walter Schwertfader and the priest of the Lutheran Church the Reverend Lenz.
№ 264850   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:20
- He had a permit to carry a gun was not.
Well, it's a serious violation!
- And you go to the morgue and arrest him for it.
№ 243188   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 17:53
Fortunately, we can't be arrested for some thoughts.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 240417   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 15:43
Comrade Marshal of the Soviet Union, Gotsman is arrested tonight... As a member of the anti-Soviet conspiracy.
On the face of Zhukov lit up red spots. He pointed a finger at the Colonel MGB:
- On what basis?!
- Comrade Marshall... - muttered the same. But... Gotsman publicly compare your actions with the actions of the Nazi occupiers... And besides...
What is that to compare or not compare?! - Zhukov in a fury banged his fist on the countertop. - I fucking gave the order to arrest him or not?!
- No...
- Then on what basis?
Colonel MGB was silent, with bowed head.
- You want me right now I called to Moscow and in the Mirror and told him how you were being arbitrary? You want tonight to go to command deer in the tundra, huh?!
Quote Explanation: UMGB - Department of the Ministry of state security.
№ 226501   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 14:25
- Come on.
Where?
- To drag the camel!
Quote Explanation: Mikhail Nikitin, an employee of Department on struggle against gangsterism has made an arrest of the driver Ekaterincheva
№ 218568   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 22:53