intelligence [Theme] Page 4

- "... will be responsible to Atrixo! In addition, Sigma us for new orders. Our engineers have established a bridgehead over the cloaking field with a nearby control towers. We are commanded to keep the borders and not allow Guards to beat the tower. And that people did not disclose our plans, cloaking field must be turned on all the time - received a report of possible activity nearby. They must not penetrate a cloaking field. Failure is unacceptable!"
What Exiles do, the Guardians are worried about it.
- It must be something serious- the Guards will not rest until this is over. Need to prepare for new meetings with them.
№ 339151   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2018 / 03:16
- Barely got out. Where are you headed, sir?
- Survivors pass under your command; you will continue to organize raids on the Exiles. How would you like to give them problems?
Well, I only "for"... Just one question: who are the Exiles?
- I'll ask Isabel to bring you up to speed. And yet - good hunting.
№ 337073   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2018 / 20:02
- To get a job abroad. In Vienna find out about Gersner to the smallest detail. Under the guise of a wealthy Drover implemented in the Austrian scientific community. To liaise will be to lead a riotous life: card, roulette, wine, women...
- Your Excellency, I C-can't... satisfy... with great pleasure, but... money?
Don't worry, brother. The success of the operation... [the Assistant to find the money] What? How not? Really? Go... the Legend is changing. In Austria going under the guise of a bankrupt landowner. You will live on alms. To sleep on the streets. In Vienna are right here. Remember. Remember! Password: "it is Already winter and there is no snow". Review: "a summer without rain".
№ 336683   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2018 / 13:09
- It seems that we are faced with a new threat. Isabel?
- Exiles call them "Robbers". This machine is air defense, their ability to jump used for ambushes.
- Jerome, in the absence of "Robbers" the sky is again open for our troops - reinforcements of the "Hornets" have already raised the alarm. When you reach the next portal, send scouts ahead of the main group: we don't know what could await on the other side, so we should not break blind.
- Yes, sir. We've had enough surprises.
№ 336644   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2018 / 05:05
Although... personally, I think that Putin still of the scouts, and then left, and the President works because it's easier to do the job...
Release Date: 10.06.2018
№ 328677   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2018 / 13:04
- Cutter - Jerome.
- Yes, sir.
- Prepare Al and a small recon team - the Professor will send you the coordinates. Find out who passes this signal. Landing in an hour, go light.
- Understood, captain - only exploration. Finally shake off the cobwebs, sir.
№ 323602   Added Viker 22-04-2018 / 07:51
- When Isabelle and Jerome killed "Relentless Perseverance", the Exiles as we are, stuck here. But it looks like they found a way out of the impasse.
- To prepare the ship for launch, they break into the local system of the Ark with the help of engineers.
- If we find these systems, you will be able to stop the engineers, the Queen?
- Judging by the results of the scan, near the ship terminal there. I have a decoder will do what I can.
Okay, this will be our backup plan. Let him work out the "Condor".
№ 323152   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2018 / 20:17
- This is my two hundredth jump!
Queen, I'll bake you a cake when we get back. In the meantime, we need to look what people are doing Exiles.
- The enemy beachhead is straight ahead, but it covers some kind of cloaking field.
- To disable masking, we need to understand what's going on here. On "Spirit of Fire" I think that the Exiles can use the technology of the Forerunners to mask their activities. Let's see if this is true. It's time to walk, jumpers!
№ 323151   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2018 / 20:16
- Look, look-ka - drones found something.
- Some disguise, can't see anything. Change the channel on the 24th channel, view from the top.
Is the engineers of the Exiles! Whatever they do, we must hurry after them.
№ 323149   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2018 / 20:14
To come in unnoticed, kill silently and escape "salute" is a skill. To do all this and survive is a science, and that all thought that it was an accident - it's an art!
№ 322563   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2018 / 19:10
If the FBI set out to get you, they will always find. Intrigue and double - dealing is their element.
№ 319460   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2018 / 10:27
Professor, any news about the source of the signal?
- It was difficult, but I was able to significantly narrow the search area. Our intelligence already in place. And I'm a little cleared images. It seems that this is a scientific Outpost C. K. O. N. but it was badly damaged. Looks bad, but the Spartans can handle. As usual. It would go faster if I was allowed to go with them, captain.
- In the absence of Serena I need you on the ship, Anders. In addition, we do not know what awaits us there. Jerome, take "Al" to the coordinates of the Professor - you should make first contact with whoever is sending that signal.
- Copy that, sir. We'll find him.
№ 319172   Added MegaMozg 10-03-2018 / 12:04
- Attention!
- Thank you, commander Mason... Look at this "handsome": Tian-Jiao, nicknamed "the President" - the leader of the Chinese military and the commander of the Coalition Forces. This asshole acts very tough, even with the Chinese government: they control it no more than we - "the cat walks by itself". "Chairman" twisted Russian eggs full. Commander?
- If Russia will break and will join the K. S. S., it will be the largest army on the planet. This is what achieves the Menendez - throwing superpowers at each other. Now Iran and India under threat. K. S. S. to make a move and K. O. O. S. it is necessary to intervene.
- B. P. R. "Spectrum" plays a key role in protecting the Northern border of India. For quick response will have to send troops. The main task of the enemy is to destroy the network of defense, neutralizing generators and satellite installation. If they succeed, we will not be able to prevent the enemy from penetrating to the control center. If this happens, the "Range" will fall, and the way Zhao to India will be opened.
№ 276900   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 15:52
Trust me sir, he'll do. I am sure for hundred percent.
Doyle, we can't risk it. It will reveal more on the border, better keep looking for recruitment of the Russian.
- What is the recruitment Russian? It is clear that it is not working. First they beat us the money, and then suffer a conscience and surrender to the FSB.
Quote Explanation: The FSB, the Federal security service of the Russian Federation (FSB of Russia) - Federal Executive authorities of the Russian Federation, carrying out within its authority the task of ensuring security of the Russian Federation.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 276719   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 15:23
- What we get from these data?
Missile program of the Federation developed in the high-tech complex near Rio.
- Coastline keeps the third Federation fleet. So we head South to divert their attention by attacking platform "Atlas" in the center of the Strait of Drake.
Is far abroad. Why capture this goal now?
- "Atlant" gives enough fuel, the Federation will last for many years. And I don't want you captured, "Atlas." Sink it!
№ 274143   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 13:31