intelligence [Theme] Page 6

- O. K. S. O. officially announced: a rocket launched from Yucatan, not attacked the United States.
- Where did she go?
That's exactly what you need to find out guys. The operation "Dial": the storming of the complex Federation, in the Andes - where we will receive the required information. You need to infiltrate the compound and to collect any information on the missile program.
- What about your old friend roarke? He'll come for us.
With Roark, we'll figure it out. For now, the main priority is "Dial".
№ 274142   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 13:31
- ... According to the latest reports, we have a significant numerical advantage. They do not have enough equipment to win the war. Here the calculations confirm my strategy. These calculations correspond to our Admiral position. We begin a full scale invasion...
- Our goal is Earth, but I urge the Council to postpone the attack on Geneva until we destroy the remaining combat-capable ships of the enemy.
- We have information that during the battle in the Lunar port, the detachment of the S. C. A. R. came aboard and captured data of our fleet with the "Wallis". Now I'm beginning to doubt your competence!
- The penetration of this detachment on our ship is impossible! Information from the report, false!
- The data of our fleet encrypted, but we should not exclude the possibility of their abduction. Most likely, S. C. A. R. are now planning a counterattack.
- Should clarify the situation. We should not be surprised!
- On the contrary - we find their squad and without problems will destroy it.
- Eliminated! We can't let C. A. R. S. to track our operations. We need to end this threat.
- I believe you need to report this to the "Olympus" to the Admiral gave the order to act directly...
Quote Explanation: C. A. R. S. (Special Combat Air Recon) Is A Specialized Military And Space Exploration.
№ 273030   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:55
- Most importantly, when we will meet the magician...
Not to prepelitsa! happily supported him my son.
"Yes..." I sighed. And nothing in Stirlitz will not give the Soviet spy, in addition to budenovka, parachute and tarpaulin boots.
№ 272688   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:44
A large part of intelligence is false, and the fear multiplies fictions and inaccuracies. People are more inclined to believe bad news than good, and bad news tend to exaggerate.
№ 271942   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 15:16
At each factory we feature special cats, that none of the American mouse is not slipped.
№ 270725   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:50
- You're excited about something, Willie? Again, something happened?
- You train your powers of observation, Eckert? Maybe you want to serve with us?
- With pleasure, just unlikely I'd make a good judge.
You are right, my friend, the scout should be born.
- Imagine, my father said the same thing about the merchants. Also requires talent.
- The scout must be a special talent. For a little flair. Special nose. Special the eyes. And anger...
- You have to love their Homeland.
№ 270547   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:44
You see, my dear, the message is already sent. But I'm afraid this is not the message. El Orens so welcome I received, even it was embarrassing to escape. Of course, I remember where the camp is Lawrence. Consequently, know about it and train. You double-handed train, that all is quiet, but I told him the exact location of the attack. This beast already can smell your smell, my dear, he'll kill you and your gang of rebels. First the rain of fire from the cannons, and then come the soldiers to finish the rest. Today the legend of Lawrence of Arabia will come to an end!
№ 268043   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 12:09
Rancor - a bad trait, John, especially in our profession. The scout is bound tenderly to love your enemy, only then will he be able to strangle him.
1 Season 5 Series
№ 245490   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 19:41
Some win a battle swords and spears, others feathers and crows.
№ 239883   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 15:23
- Well, go.
Where?
- There.
One?
- Well, go see what they are doing.
- I?..
I two blind today too much...
But I have no weapons.
- The method I took.
Quote Explanation: Meglin says Esenii to see what happens in the house of Slavik.
1 Season 3 Series
№ 234834   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 09:42
The first instinct of the guys from the faculty of suicide - exploring the three most important areas. Direction first: how, where and in what ways to escape if something happens. Second: where can I get hold of something edible and delicious, better - anytime, day or night. And third, the most important direction: where the place where the king walks in, that is the bathroom.
Quote Explanation: Suicide faculty called the faculty of combat magic for the high mortality mages of this specialization.
№ 203074   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 09:35
The destruction of the Russian Empire is the most successful operation of British intelligence in its history.
№ 107838   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 16:38
I was walking home past and decided that you wanted to have dinner.
Jessica, I know where you live. It's miles away.
- You still need to eat. I've brought you Oriental food.
I've been in the intelligence!... there are prawn crackers?
№ 102532   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 08:08