icon [Theme]

Thousands of sufferers kneeling before the miraculous icons, before which we all pray with reverence and love - but how much is healed? Two, three... And the rest get from these icons of strength to fight against disease, in order to begin to look at their illness through the eyes of others. This is the miracle - working icons. Someone completely healed bodily, and others healed and stronger soul. And it's wonderful when we begin to think differently about the situation.
№ 393593   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 10:10
And always from a fallen leader to a God only one step.
It's always been a small step from a fallen leader to a god.
№ 360801   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2019 / 13:03
Icon in the Museum is like a butterfly in the herbarium, which is pinned to the wall and which does not live its full life. Butterfly needs to fly and the icon should be in the temple.
№ 315666   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2018 / 22:10
There is fire their laws.
The fire of war - in people inspires fear.
He breathes peace in fireplaces and fires.
But there is an invisible fire - icons.
Oh, how blissfully burning rays of thy
Burn me, an icon, I won't,
I know you will burn my sins,
To warm tortured soul.
№ 303337   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2017 / 02:03
How many frantic requests, oaths, spells, painful and joyful sighs heard in the century even a simple icon of a village house! How many tears sprinkled and revived her tree, how many kisses vysvetlilas its colours, how many souls it warmed, inspired and given vitality to live... If you stand in silence in front of the old icon, you begin to hear the sighs and entreaties, oaths and sobs. Flat eyes on the Holy face suddenly fill with light and gain volume.
№ 294986   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2017 / 22:09
Make fun of the icons, the icons they worship.
№ 278629   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2017 / 16:08
She's the only one with it, you can forget all pain and joy, grief and happiness, even their own lives and stinks
Quote Explanation: Talking about your favorite Darya
№ 229504   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 17:02
This genre can be defined as "iconography". Without icons life fresh, it is an old truth. But, you know, a pop icon and a gay icon is not the channel on the background of this mess. Gold salaries, too much ruin everything for them is not visible fate. Iconography is the most strict genre, because it does not forgive hack-work. It is impossible to have too much pathos, they will laugh. It is impossible to protect the hero. It is impossible to make a hero invulnerable and too powerful, with a mountain of muscles (this is armor, it is prohibited), immortal, with figs in your pocket, with superhuman genome, too intelligent and all-knowing (knowledge - armor, it is prohibited), you cannot do the hero married, water-borne, family (family armor), the ultimate love of life must coexist with Thanatos, because only against the background of Thanatos life looks sharp, clear, poetic. The hero can't be rough, heavy face. It should not be Mature. This is some long-forgotten category of "beautiful", which I remember, in my opinion, only the Japanese. So all sane people watch anime with proformance teenagers, each of which runs the Mission. It is unbearably painful to see the efforts of Hollywood with his excellent understanding of the need for Heroics ("the Avengers" shout a bunch of supermen) and full sucking action of the foundations of the genre. No idea. "Humanity" of Hollywood, for which beat last decades all the beautiful muzzle of America is a glamorous hollow form, in which there is nothing. No motivation - to save humanity. Mankind absolutely FSUs, because the only reaction it's capable of is screaming to escape from the stones from the sky, munching on a Burger or moving in front of a baby carriage. How would the dialogue by saving all needed. Salvation and indifferent nevernogo object is just a corporate entertainment that is concerned only with the masturbator rescue.
№ 180826   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 08:18
Idols of gold and cut out in order not to blush from worshipping fool.
№ 169356   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 13:44
Muslim art (like Byzantine in the initial period, Protestant and Jewish) is iconoclastic in nature. Considered impossible, and inappropriate use of images of living creatures for the presentation of sacred history. A person learns about God through the Word, and not through a picture. The picture (icon) can distract from a pure monotheism to replace God with an idol. The image people perhaps where there is no danger of idolatry.
№ 105605   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 12:56