genre [Theme]

The genre of the song doesn't matter. A great song is always great.
№ 452702   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2023 / 10:21
Everyone has a role to play in this play called Life. It's just that many often confuse the genre, as well as "replay" or "not finish" in the hope of making it to the intermission.
Quote Explanation: Four acts: 1) Cognition (Imitation); 2) Growing up (Training); 3) Implementation (Responsibility); 4) Experience (Legacy).
№ 435647   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2022 / 21:42
To die means to change the genre, to renew.
№ 418280   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 14:48
Humor... the genre is purely oral, a spark that shines in conversation, not a passage fixed on the letter.
Quote Explanation: Borges. "A few words about (or around) Bernard Shaw"
№ 405668   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2020 / 06:27
Everything is glowing white-hot, sending heat greedily in the screens
The universe is here genre suddenly breaks, and suddenly we come out of the genre framework:
Only me, only you, without the crowds, without the words of those hands that knit us a very
We are hurtling at light speed into the depths of the basics of writing lines.
Quote Explanation: SLOVOFEST 2015. Battle, Hyde vs Cheney
№ 338398   Added MegaMozg 16-08-2018 / 16:10
It's just a spy-crime Thriller, is ready, sit down and write! According to the laws of this genre all the dark forces must be defeated sooner or later. Otherwise, it is not a Thriller, and Kafka. We need only remember that my black band is absurd.
№ 266389   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:10
This genre can be defined as "iconography". Without icons life fresh, it is an old truth. But, you know, a pop icon and a gay icon is not the channel on the background of this mess. Gold salaries, too much ruin everything for them is not visible fate. Iconography is the most strict genre, because it does not forgive hack-work. It is impossible to have too much pathos, they will laugh. It is impossible to protect the hero. It is impossible to make a hero invulnerable and too powerful, with a mountain of muscles (this is armor, it is prohibited), immortal, with figs in your pocket, with superhuman genome, too intelligent and all-knowing (knowledge - armor, it is prohibited), you cannot do the hero married, water-borne, family (family armor), the ultimate love of life must coexist with Thanatos, because only against the background of Thanatos life looks sharp, clear, poetic. The hero can't be rough, heavy face. It should not be Mature. This is some long-forgotten category of "beautiful", which I remember, in my opinion, only the Japanese. So all sane people watch anime with proformance teenagers, each of which runs the Mission. It is unbearably painful to see the efforts of Hollywood with his excellent understanding of the need for Heroics ("the Avengers" shout a bunch of supermen) and full sucking action of the foundations of the genre. No idea. "Humanity" of Hollywood, for which beat last decades all the beautiful muzzle of America is a glamorous hollow form, in which there is nothing. No motivation - to save humanity. Mankind absolutely FSUs, because the only reaction it's capable of is screaming to escape from the stones from the sky, munching on a Burger or moving in front of a baby carriage. How would the dialogue by saving all needed. Salvation and indifferent nevernogo object is just a corporate entertainment that is concerned only with the masturbator rescue.
№ 180826   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 08:18
Division of live literature in the genres in General rather arbitrary. Genres morph into one another without asking the permission of the critics and historians of literature. The scheme is generally good only for mediocrity. Writer larger will be beyond them.
Quote Explanation: Introductory article to the collection"the Perfect crime", Moscow, 2011
№ 170639   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 14:41
Alternative rock should be beaten with sticks to death and left on a bridge as a warning to passers-by.
№ 96243   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 00:17
It annoys me when talking about my music they say "experimental". Experiments in music - as experiments in surgery. That only the Nazis engaged in.
№ 96227   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 00:16
To fight for the purity of the genre is the same that the fight for racial purity.
№ 78470   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 13:22
The cartoon is not a dialogue between two people. It is a conversation with millions.
№ 60783   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 15:22
All genres are good except the boring, but boring is not a genre.
№ 37087   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:24