search yourself [Theme] Page 7

Every person is in search of. In search of prey. In search of himself.
№ 224317   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 13:06
I have so little faith in you, o Lord, so I want to understand your idea, so I doubt its perfection, I'm looking for and looking for evidence that all the world is besides you. I'm so perfect and self-sufficient - a self-organizing system with digital software control. These figures only way I know is not possible. And so you want to crack a mysterious code to overcome the limitations of the mind, to go beyond one's self... Help, Lord?
№ 223732   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 12:45
Far from being himself, I divided into two halves: one of them, unattainable and requiring compliance with the true; the other, the untrue, must be sacrificed is unspiritual; true should be all spirit - man. Then you say: "the True nature of man - spirit" or "Man exists as man only spiritually." Then eagerly begin to catch the spirit, as if chasing him and look for myself, and in the pursuit of losing himself and that represent.
And just like with fury, chasing his "I" absolutely unattainable, and despise the rule of smart people is to take man as he is; they are more willing to predpolagal as they should be, require from each the same pursuit of your "I" and "strive to make all equally equal, equally worthy of respect and equally moral or rational men."
№ 211716   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 13:44
- What do I do with my life? I have no girlfriend, no job, I don't have a place in this world.
- You have you. And it's better than anyone else on the planet, I think.
Quote Explanation: Rachel throws Finn
4 Season 4 Series
№ 202796   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 09:24
Can be a lifetime to find herself. And you can just start with ourselves.
№ 199196   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 20:28
What you know about yourself? What you hear around?
Down eyes to the Ground. To the land where the howling spirit.
To the space by the river.
In the living water of the word.
Through the memory of trees - look for yourself
Itself.
№ 187407   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 12:33
Manual labor, working as a cleaner, shop assistant, sports gave me a lot, but helped largely by the sense of novelty. And then I thought that I could try to help others. Or at least listen and check whether it is true suicide, depression, melancholy - it's just selfishness, unwillingness to take himself in hand.
№ 165964   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 11:07
The philosophers walked for wisdom in people. Once in my youth, I decided to follow their example, and at the same time to put in place their what is called inner demons. Something happened, something not. I washed floors in a medical facility, along with observed the life of doctors and patients. Then I sold music CDs in the store. It was a very romantic time...
№ 164753   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 10:05