introspection [Theme]

The problem with self-analysis is that it has no end.
№ 465699   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2024 / 15:27
It is impossible to please everyone. Don't try to please others, don't pay attention to people who are always dissatisfied. Create situations that enrich you with positive energy. Know your worth and do some self-analysis. Develop good qualities and move towards your goal. Get rid of the influence of social stereotypes. Stay friendly, but don't seek the approval of others.
№ 458416   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2023 / 19:21
Change and loss go hand in hand. We can't change without some loss - that's why many people say they want to change but still stay the same.
№ 439087   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 20:30
I know how helpful it is to blame the outside world for my failures in order to upstage my role in an existential play called My Incredibly Important Life.
№ 439086   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 20:30
A paradox occurs: Being in his own thoughts because of the fear of the future, a person falls into the trap of the past, due to which he loses connection with the present.
№ 434000   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2022 / 00:54
I hate meticulous introspection. Psychological interpretations like: yesterday I was so and so, and this is because ... and today I am so and so, and this is because ... All this is not true.
№ 430468   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2021 / 14:42
A speaker, especially a beginner, should analyze his capabilities after each presentation, because each new presentation changes the speaker and adds experience to him.
№ 425765   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:16
Through sincere inner pain and suffering, and later ~ through introspection and expansion of our consciousness, we come to the fact that we can solve the existing problem. But not always pain and suffering can lead to introspection and problem solving, some people, having a limited consciousness, cling to the pain and experience of what seems to them that there is more comfortable - but this is self-deception, sincere comfort is felt only when a person is happy. Only by expanding your consciousness and going beyond the limited vision of the problem ~ can you solve your problem and feel happy in life.
№ 419917   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 09:42
To regret or not to regret, that's the question.
Do you often regret what you have done? About the choice that was made and it turned out to be a failure, about the words that were said in a heated way? About people who were allowed too close, and they secretly put the bandwagon, or about those who were undeservedly "disliked" and abandoned? And what about the topic: "Oh, where would I be now if 10 years ago I went to study for a unicorn tamer."
Of course, it's all worth your nerves and time, in fact - not a damn.
As they write: "it is better to do and regret than to regret that I did not do"? And not this: "but if...". All! Bets are made, no more bets! The choice is made, the bridges are burned, and if not burned, then you can repair them, that's just what you need?
Personally, I am an analyzer person, my brain almost always dominates my intuition and heart. I will calculate all possible scenarios. I'll make the choice "head" and... I'll still feel sorry and think I screwed up again. And intuition and heart suggested the right answer, but who listened to them.
Introspection will devour from the inside until you get bored (and I do not get bored, it hurts to draw conclusions and dig into myself). And after a period of self-famigation, I will realize that I do not regret anything and if there was an opportunity to "replay" the episode again, with a probability of 99% I would still do the same.
That's just the question: "why was it necessary to endure a brain and arrange internal showdowns."
Do not rely on chance, do not be afraid to make a choice, defend it and bear responsibility. The most important thing is to be comfortable, that it is really what you want. The consequences will be in any decisions, so just enjoy the moment.
You need to be able to give the brain a day off and do as your intuition or heart suggests (even if it is blinded by someone or something).
Sometimes there are no right or wrong options. And you should not regret your actions just draw conclusions and take them into account in the future.
I don't regret anything, perhaps...
Re-read this during another bout of self-flagellation and exhale.
№ 408024   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2020 / 11:18
If you were alone on this planet, what would you like to have?
№ 403009   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 23:33
Thought: "here I have something does not work..."
Basically, I try to always start with yourself. You're biased, if you have a reason to look outside. Most people, as I noticed in my entire life, looking for all the reasons outside. Or when they are not looking for reasons, but I think is a mistake.
Quote Explanation: The answer to the question: does Karen G. undervalued, because the Director's success did not come immediately, and there was a time when he wanted to leave the profession...
№ 400099   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 02:48
Starting to believe read recently the theory that everything in life is not accidental. Any meeting, any event is the result of any action in the past. Everyone attracts what he wants, openly or on a subconscious level. Herself indignantly respond that much of the disease I definitely did not want to, but then I remember how desperately I wanted the attention, care and support. I'm tired of my life and wanted to relax, slow down, find time for introspection and thinking about the future. And that's got. Only one problem is that you get used to it. When you can shirk responsibility for my life for a very good cause, and not to suffer pangs of conscience, creates a new "comfort zone", but can not bring, and just openly say "I'm bad, leave me alone" or "stay with me", "I need your help". It seems elementary, but is actually very difficult. Talking about your feelings is generally the most difficult, at least for me, but I'm learning. If pain in the heel stopping to walk, it gets smears green paint and again runs forward, and if the pain in the soul, then it somehow decided to ignore, to hide, to pretend as if does not hurt, but in this case for many years, so many splinters to fasten that when opening from the inside going to look like a hedgehog.
№ 398812   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 11:18
I have saved itself - self-awareness, self-discipline, self-education, self-improvement.
№ 397814   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2020 / 08:54
... I had a feeling the "internal blockade": as if one day, always open the door suddenly closed shut.
№ 393080   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 11:21