self-hypnosis [Theme]

The wolf himself would do everything that was necessary if he believed that he would be released. He just didn't believe it anymore.
№ 463608   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 14:42
Thoughts are material. If you really want and believe with all your heart, it will be so.
Quote Explanation: Crazy thought and only
№ 438555   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 15:29
I like interesting work without self-hypnosis.
№ 435042   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2022 / 22:15
Emotional pain is said to last twelve minutes. The rest is auto-suggestion, I agree with that. On the other hand, even the strongest people have breakdowns when they need support and even empathy. But why are we ready to endlessly comfort our child, and the weakness of a man is annoying. Or maybe it's about our feelings, because when you love, you are ready to share all the troubles and accept all the shortcomings.
№ 412359   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2021 / 02:21
Religion... it's more a state of mind than any rules and prohibitions. A man needs something to believe in, otherwise life becomes bitter, and whether all this is really not so important.
I've been around too long to perceive this life as a given. Stopped meddling in religion and in politics. Ceased to understand people. This road always leads to disappointment, so he gave that up. If you believe that without thinking. Thoughts always lead to disappointment. Whether it's religion or people. Faith must be blind. Her goal is to bring peace of mind, let it in some kind of self-hypnosis.
№ 409679   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2020 / 09:27
Starting to believe read recently the theory that everything in life is not accidental. Any meeting, any event is the result of any action in the past. Everyone attracts what he wants, openly or on a subconscious level. Herself indignantly respond that much of the disease I definitely did not want to, but then I remember how desperately I wanted the attention, care and support. I'm tired of my life and wanted to relax, slow down, find time for introspection and thinking about the future. And that's got. Only one problem is that you get used to it. When you can shirk responsibility for my life for a very good cause, and not to suffer pangs of conscience, creates a new "comfort zone", but can not bring, and just openly say "I'm bad, leave me alone" or "stay with me", "I need your help". It seems elementary, but is actually very difficult. Talking about your feelings is generally the most difficult, at least for me, but I'm learning. If pain in the heel stopping to walk, it gets smears green paint and again runs forward, and if the pain in the soul, then it somehow decided to ignore, to hide, to pretend as if does not hurt, but in this case for many years, so many splinters to fasten that when opening from the inside going to look like a hedgehog.
№ 398812   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 11:18
Love is still the issue of auto-suggestion.
Release Date: 18.01.2020
№ 393408   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 03:57
Fear sits in your head - only you can to convince yourself.
5 Season 1 Series
№ 384226   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2019 / 15:12
Deliberately try not to think about someone - not the same as to forget about it.
№ 381964   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2019 / 14:32
Birch see? Now shut your eyes. Imagine that this is the spruce, switch out the real birch tree. It's hard, but train every day and then will develop the ability to inspire and the enemy and yourself that your impotence is your power, your invincible weapon. Millions of people hung with weapons from head to toe, they feel powerful, but they immediately lose all your fighting skills to unarmed, unarmed because there is no choice. Think about it.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 370756   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 04:08
Everyone has their opinion. Everyone thinks that he is doing the right thing... or should think.
Good to do your work is one thing. And to think that I do a good job is something else! If you want to think about it, you don't have to do any work.
Imagine. You tell yourself that you're respectful, strong, successful gentleman. That is, the level is not working. Rant. Excellent lie!
No one is different. But they don't want us to think so.
For example, let's say. We live in the same grave, but only some of us can look at the stars. And those who look at the stars, have feelings. Everyone wants to believe that he is the one who looks at stars to feel special. Well, no! Who are you? What are you? What did you do before that? Pull what off? What we earn? Nothing!
Now I ask you, "do You lie in the grave, or you look at the stars?"
№ 369563   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2019 / 22:27
I feel fine,
And pain I am not worried.
I'm going to make a habit
From morning to impress upon one and the same.
№ 368009   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2019 / 15:11
Will have to defend this unique experience, and it is fine before all the others, this is something you can work around. It will have to defend ourselves.
№ 355727   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2019 / 00:10
The rain was bucketing down.
I opened the gate
And saw in the yard
Silly Snail.
Tell her:
- See
You do get wet in a puddle.
And she told me from inside:
- This is the outside...
But within me spring,
The day is beautiful. -
She answered me
Out of the shell close.
Say:
- Darkness everywhere,
No escape from the cold!
And she answered:
- Nothing.
It's on the outside...
And inside of me comfort:
Roses bloom
Marvelous birds sing,
Dragonflies and glitter!
- Well, sit up by myself! -
I said with a smile.
And said goodbye to funny
Silly Snail.
The rain had long ended
The sun on half the world...
And inside me is dark,
Cold and damp.
№ 348969   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2018 / 04:07
If you are irritated by something, then blame not himself, but your judgment about it. And in your power to change that judgment.
№ 347492   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2018 / 23:02