self-hypnosis [Theme] Page 1

Sometimes it seems that to make a little meanness to achieve a good purpose - it is a good idea that would simplify everything and save the sea of time. But you can be sure of: just as thought the once-beautiful man who later turned into a villain against whom you fight.
№ 343005   Added MegaMozg 12-09-2018 / 06:07
You know, once it happens to everyone. In life there is too much silence, so much that it seems as if nothing can change, and it's not scary, it's almost enough, it becomes habitual, moreover, the only possible - there is an idiotic belief that you're touching with the fingertips of eternity and nothing can ever change.
№ 335129   Added Viker 26-07-2018 / 11:53
Every evening he starts positively. He says he feels free and that today you will meet your destiny, but after a while he has nothing himself to suppress.
Quote Explanation: Charlie about Patrick.
№ 311257   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2017 / 22:02
This is all your fault! You controlled me, you manipulated me into you turn me into this! I was kind, I was caring, and you... you... no, not you. I!
I've tried role of the victim, and it has become a way of life. When you get used to feeling sorry for yourself, you do not notice how become a bastard...
21 Season 10 Series
№ 311228   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2017 / 20:05
You can live your whole life in thrall to your fears, and you can take them.
4 Season 2 Series
№ 309588   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2017 / 00:04
"Lately, I'm just irresistible". It is important to believe in these words and they, like all, will be the truth. Most importantly, to feel every word by heart and say it sincerely to yourself, to fill each letter with love. Then is fulfilled what you so crave with all my soul. Just believe and never give up. Self-hypnosis is a powerful weapon.
№ 305211   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2017 / 00:57
The school master was very severe. And came up with boys, how to get rid of it.
The next day, going to class, each one sympathetically told the teacher that looks absolutely sick.
The teacher was completely healthy, but in his heart, doubt. He gathered the books and went home. When the wife opened the door, he was already pale and sick. Wife put him to bed, the teacher fell ill and stopped going to class.
It's been a few days. The teacher was getting worse. He had ceased to get out of bed, his eyes were sunken, was in pain.
Then the children took pity on him and decided to heal. They began to see him one by one, and every one said that the master now looks great. After all came the eldest of the disciples and invited the teacher together to walk down the street to recover fully.
On the street everyone who met the teacher congratulated him on his recovery. The master rejoiced and ailments ceased to torment him.
№ 292109   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2017 / 01:39
Self-hypnosis allows you to migrate virtually any pain.
№ 290395   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2017 / 13:56
People can convince themselves of anything. It's like a false pregnancy - all the symptoms are there, and there's no baby.
№ 289616   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2017 / 13:46
Dogs in new York. Each of them has five people who are not allowed to develop inferiority complex: hairdresser, a vet, a man who walks, the trainer and yoga teacher. Yoga for dogs is called doga. Simple exercises that can be performed literally any pet. Of course, under the supervision of a professional.
And all these five people, constantly presunutia, telling the dog: "good", "good", "clever", "beautiful" - and so every day. Of course, the dogs are recognizing its importance.
If I was a new York dog, I would not be interested in innovations in plastic surgery. And maybe old age would have scared me. "Smart", "beautiful", "good", "good". Five days a week. The remaining two day of individual auditory training.
№ 287854   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2017 / 08:41
Healthy one who feels healthy.
№ 258979   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:33
It is the youth gives us that all the nonsense is a serious problem, and serious is nothing.
№ 243997   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 18:25
I think people want miracles so badly that sometimes they make themselves see what they want.
1 Season 18 Series
№ 202118   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 08:44
The representation of a man is like a lever: is click once, and all that moves. Are you a scientist? Liberal? Racist? This is just an example of how representations are brought into action. Your perception determines how you see the world, and affect all your actions and what you feel towards other people.
№ 195290   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 17:46
We have to think only about good things. That is about yourself.
№ 194588   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 17:19