introspection [Theme] Page 3

Your home may be weak walls
Let the road leads into the darkness
No sadder infidelity,
What a betrayal of yourself.
№ 329147   Added MegaMozg 16-06-2018 / 23:06
The first thing you should know is yourself. A man who knows himself can step outside himself and watch his own reactions like an observer.
№ 323612   Added Viker 22-04-2018 / 07:53
I was going through some kind of internal philosophical conflict, felt dissatisfaction. <...> I love to think, to delve into yourself. Very receptive to what is happening around them. A philosophical conflict is this: do you know what to do and how, and understand that you can't. And begin to hate themselves.
№ 321852   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2018 / 04:02
Myself, as you know, to classify the hardest - if only because that classification is already humiliating to admit that you belong to a certain type and there are more of you, then have to settle for something unhygienic like to use other's dishes, but in the end, and that you apply General laws like aging, death, neljubimaja.
№ 321258   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 15:03
No one will punish man more than himself! No one will make a sentence more severe than the sentence imposed on myself!
№ 319442   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2018 / 10:09
People who spend energy berating yourself for mistakes, because of which they find themselves in a difficult position, always lose.
People who wasted time and energy cursing recent errors were certain losers.
№ 318262   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2018 / 14:41
The line between ambition and obsession thinner than you can imagine. You better look under your feet and understand where you stand.
The line between ambition and obsession is much thinner than one might imagine. You would be well served to look down and see exactly where you are standing.
Quote Explanation: Roland Emerson the desire of Audrey Martin to get everything at once.
№ 317483   Added MegaMozg 20-02-2018 / 13:03
You can't escape yourself, why fight it?
2 Season 2 Series
№ 309615   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2017 / 03:07
- What do you want?
- I want more. I'm unhappy that I'm happy, I'm not built for it, it's not my calling. My destiny is the opposite.
№ 309514   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2017 / 18:04
I disappointedly went on, not knowing where, no goals, no aspirations, no duties for me did not exist. Life was disgustingly bitter taste, I felt that the long growing nausea reaches its highest point, as life pushes and throws me...
№ 309427   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2017 / 23:18
He is a genius of suffering, he developed a brilliant, unlimited, terrible capacity for suffering. The basis of his pessimism - not contempt for the world and contempt for myself, for, with all the devastating cruelty of his opinions about the institution or orders of the people, he never considered himself an exception, his arrows he sent first and foremost to himself, he hated and denied myself in the first place.
Quote Explanation: the author about Haller.
№ 309285   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2017 / 19:09
Personality needs to grow. As trees grow, how mountains grow, how to grow grass how to grow the city as a growing man, from his early immaturity of feeling joy and pain of growing up. But as a growing person? Because it is not measured in centimeters, grams, high wages, expensive watches, honors, or other earthly blessings. No, the identity of the person grows, covering him all around. At the beginning of this path, you're a baby. All you have is a chubby awkward arms and legs that you just learn to manage the voice and smell of mom, the taste of warm milk and a blur of colors, which slowly begins to emerge the reality. But you grow and your personality grows, covering more and more, you throw in the growth of understanding of the father, the grandmother who gives you candy and knitting the endless sweater, and a favorite toy, and favorite book, and many other things. Your world grows with you. He grows out of things, sounds, smells, residence of the feelings and thoughts. Then you will outline your world around a handful of the people close to you will build an unbreakable wall and... blind. Your world, your personality will cease to grow.
№ 304891   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2017 / 19:27
Sometimes I don't know who I am or what I am. And sometimes not even know the people around me. In my head echoing voices, but their speech makes no sense. Sometimes out of the darkness appear of a person, but I'm really scared, because my mind is completely divided.
№ 303685   Added MegaMozg 10-10-2017 / 23:42
I primary, I the kernel, I generate a shared consciousness.
№ 302397   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2017 / 21:36