introspection [Theme] Page 1

If you're going to engage in endless and empty and soul-searching, in this case inaction, so to anything and not come. Just a waste of time or completely withdrawn into himself.
№ 392369   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 21:18
I want to say that self-awareness is "too"? I'm trying to understand your feelings and thoughts, their influence on my past, present and future actions, and on this basis to draw conclusions and improve.
№ 392368   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 21:15
You can't live without introspection. It is important to understand what you're doing and where you are.
№ 392367   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 21:12
- I think you are wasting your time!
- I think not! The time will not lose, not this attacked!
- You're with him, I suppose, never talked?
- I may not be talking, but was not thinking how to kill time!
№ 392140   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 14:21
Zero, zero emotions, baby, are clearly wide of the goal.
It is the anesthesia.
Salt, sweat, blood and tears to the maximum dose.
Know how to catch me?
Hey! Hang tight, I will not be worse
I have to feel the bruises on the skin.
We're the same.
Know what I can take?
№ 387552   Added MegaMozg 26-02-2020 / 13:25
All you have to look at yourself. Trouble and breakup - reason to calculate their mistakes and not repeat them. Smart is he who learns from his mistakes, a genius the one who is really on them to learn. (For others, sorry, not studying one.)
№ 385228   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2019 / 01:26
Art de vivre - the greatest art to be successful primarily in their own eyes, and then in the eyes of society.
№ 385222   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2019 / 01:14
Forgive yourself for what you are not in a state of rest. When you accept the lack of peace, this absence will turn into peace. A full awareness of anything brings man into a state of rest. This is the miracle of surrender.
№ 383440   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2019 / 14:36
If you want to build self-confidence, stop asking people about themselves and loved ones far away. Evaluate yourself - this is hard, but it's way to him. The word self-esteem no wonder the first root of "self," that is your opinion, not someone else's.
№ 383246   Added MegaMozg 22-11-2019 / 17:02
You also need to be able to take responsibility: for example, to recognize that to continue to communicate with the person who is offended is only your choice. If you accept that, will go much faster.
№ 383243   Added MegaMozg 22-11-2019 / 15:58
If you managed to smack the ass of the person responsible for most of your trouble, you would week could not sit.
№ 375731   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2019 / 17:09
Allow yourself to make mistakes. Rush. To change. Wonder new at least 60, at least in 16. Allow yourself not to respond to provocations. Let's not make excuses, not to prove, not to persuade. Allow yourself to let go. And leave. From those who are not on the way. From those, you "resets". From those who don't like and don't like. Allow yourself to be different.
Not suitable under any category, scope, stereotypes, types and kinds. Not justifying anyone's expectations and is not acting in favor of someone against their will.
Allow yourself not afraid of the adult child. And not very adult - let myself not to be afraid. Allow yourself not to think that "except-me-no-nothing-in-this-domain-is necessary." Allow yourself not to run "ahead of locomotive". And behind too - not to run. Just don't run. Maybe even wait for the train going in the right direction. And to sit in the SV, not to stand at the "boiler room", tossing a piece of coal.
Allow yourself sometimes to not think about her husband. Or a loved one. Or the lover. Not to think about it for some time - or where he stayed or why no answer for 20 seconds on your text or why not buy colors. Don't think about him. Think about yourself.
Let yourself not to pay attention to what he says girlfriend. Or even a best friend. Especially if she says something "is very important for you, honey."
Allow yourself to do them. At least an hour a day. One hour, even if it consists of broken moments-pieces. Allow yourself not to say, "I don't Have the time". It is. Allow me to take.
Allow yourself to dream. And definitely big. Allow me to dream "the impossible" (how do you know it is impossible?).
Allow yourself to be. Allow yourself to be worthy of any money, any awards, any glory, great love, great holiday - just let. Allow yourself to be yourself.
First JUST LET. Then see what happens...
Quote Explanation: "The hymn of a happy woman".
№ 375618   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2019 / 01:07
From early childhood, we live with the setting that we are living someone else's manipulation. First we hung the leash our mothers, grandmothers, nannies, sometimes fathers. Then, as adults, we fight to pull out the leash from the hands of our harsh teachers and begin to look for those who with pleasure will undertake to lead us on. Everyone is looking for the hand stronger.
№ 371378   Added Viker 02-06-2019 / 13:56
Once inside, you will be astonished how little space you can occupy in space, which could grant all the rest. The wrong people to fill your void.
№ 371347   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2019 / 19:17
What I have to this time -
even not taken to identify.
Man is not a man,
and so
lugages.
№ 370712   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 03:24