psychoanalysis [Theme]

Psychoanalysis only confirms Plato's old saying that the good are those who are content with dreams of what the evil do in reality.
№ 454933   Added MegaMozg 12-07-2023 / 10:06
What makes psychotherapy a real challenge is that it forces people to look at themselves from a perspective they would normally choose to ignore. The therapist will bring you a mirror with maximum sympathy, but it is the patient who decides to peer into the reflection, to consider all the details with the words: Wow,
№ 449665   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 16:48
... Charcot's experiments led to another important discovery. Freud took it with him into psychoanalysis. The "master" showed that the hysterical symptoms were caused by ideas or notions of which the patient was unaware. This fact pointed to the existence of an unconscious psychic life. If the hysterical symptoms are caused by ideas, and if the person is not aware of these ideas, then they must be in that part of the psyche that is beyond our conscious access.
Quote Explanation: The quote is taken from the article "Freud, Charcot and suggestion", published on the b17 website on June 20, 2020
№ 446028   Added MegaMozg 03-11-2022 / 07:36
I hate meticulous introspection. Psychological interpretations like: yesterday I was so and so, and this is because ... and today I am so and so, and this is because ... All this is not true.
№ 430468   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2021 / 14:42
Fairy tales are the fruit of the efforts of many people. A lot of people have worked on this book as well. First of all, there were children whose responses assured me of how important fairy tales play in their lives. Psychoanalysis allowed me to penetrate into the deep meaning of the tale. The magical world of a fairy tale was opened for me by my mother. Without her influence, this book would not have come into being. My friends helped me a lot during the work.
Quote Explanation: Why do children and their parents need fairy tales? Bruno Bettelheim, the famous American psychoanalyst and psychiatrist, considers this problem with the positions of psychoanalysis.
№ 421975   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 19:30
- And how to get it? He's doing everything right. With someone else's hands and not myself ... haha ... You won't catch me ... haha ... Well done, well done ...
Quote Explanation: Yessenya asked Meglin how he figured out the killer of Ani
№ 413836   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2021 / 00:27
Do you think there is a point of no return when you pretend to be so much that you lose yourself and stop being a person? Do you just stop being yourself and become what people want you to be?
№ 412170   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 22:42
- See, this casserole is you: et you are a mom, you et with your colleagues, at you drunk on my carpet has struganova, you with this guy. And here is your relationship with the father.
- What?
- Void you have here.
I don't have any emptiness. We're just childhood issue.
- So that's what I mean. You have this problem. You seize because of this, and wish that you all loved. You don't know whether he loves you or not. So to fill you slice a guy with his smear - to and here and there it was. In short a normal relationship not to build, you need to void the issue is resolved, then the kid the piece intact, and a normal man came by. Which casserole bomber does.
Quote Explanation: Nikolai cuts a pie into five equal parts and one part cleans.
№ 391278   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 04:45
A psychoanalyst is a legalized method of drug trafficking.
№ 389169   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2020 / 12:58
The woman, who was in the hands of a psychoanalyst, never under any circumstances be trusted. Pettiness, selfishness, shocking stupidity, a complete lack of moral sense, a chronic inability to love - that's the exact portrait of a woman, held a course of psychoanalysis. Veronica, I must admit, is fully consistent with this characterization. I loved how I was given to love, - but this is not enough. And now realize that I wasted my love is in vain; would that I her arms broken. She, like all people, are prone to depression, was initially a selfish and callous heart; but psychoanalysis made her a monster without heart and without conscience - the garbage in a beautiful wrapper. Remember, she was a Board on which it is usually recorded to memory different things, for example: "buy peas" or "ironed dress." One day, after a session of psychoanalysis, she wrote on the Board the words of Lacan: "the meaner you behave, the better it'll go on you". I smiled, and it was necessary to get worried.
№ 375268   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2019 / 00:24
Therapists is very important. Without them, we are very unreliable narrators of their own stories.
Therapists are important. Without them, we are very unreliable narrators of our own stories.
1 Season 6 Series
№ 374701   Added Viker 14-07-2019 / 12:04
The very humanity makes a person so inhuman.
№ 374379   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2019 / 01:24
In psychoanalysis, abortion is seen as murder of yourself in the future. When a person kills himself, he stops himself in the present. But if killing the child, thereby killing himself the future, as the child is the continuation of our lives when we're gone.
№ 372852   Added Viker 21-06-2019 / 09:15
The heyday of psychoanalysis is possible only in the United States.
№ 372454   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2019 / 01:06