psychoanalysis [Theme] Page 2

You know, I often visited a psychoanalyst - at one time it was fashionable in our circles, and then I realized that psychoanalysis I really helps. - She sipped a bit more wine, paused and continued. And somehow my therapist noticed that the fun, active people who can not sit in one place who are always looking for something-looking-looking, with someone always communicate, emit a lot of energy, and are involved in lots of adventures, people who are able to raise the mood of the entire world are often very poor. And their desire to be bright, surround yourself with friends and friends - only game. Intricate. Which numbs the pain inside and emptiness. Does not return to itself. Gives you the opportunity to escape from their problems.
№ 270002   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:26
My mind is restless. Not surprisingly, this black seems to me powerful, because I can't even take control of their own thoughts even for a moment. I'm so weak and stupid. Put yourself in the hopeless armor, but did not notice that the real enemies inside of them.
№ 267765   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:57
At the end of his life Freud dropped his hands, saying that with all the interest in his method of psychoanalysis and the interpretations he came to the conclusion that only love heals.
№ 263919   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 09:47
Psychoanalysis is confession without absolution.
№ 259690   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:57
I was close to the point of view that creativity is not necessary to analyze. All the most important verses in the line spacing, in the pauses between words. Reading the poem, we perceive not only the words, the rhythm, the rhyme, we feel the line spacing, feeling his sixth sense. And try to describe the sensation, and even more so to perform it, in my opinion, useless occupation. In these attempts the unconscious content of the poems will be lost, it will fly up and fly away, elusive will disappear... Creativity should be enjoyed, live it, feel it. Allow yourself to plunge into it as into the ocean and swim in it. Imagine swimming in the ocean. Whether you need words and a detailed analysis of how hugs and shakes you wave Shine glare on the water surface, as gulls cry in the distance?.. It needs to feel, and to describe - impossible.
Allowing yourself to be open to the healing effects of art, we can feel his powerful influence, can feel the change in myself, a surge of strength, including at the physical level. Placing creativity at individual molecules, we lose the opportunity. Rhymes do not need to analyze, they need to dissolve. Only then inspired the line spacing will be able to heal the wounded soul and tender heart.
№ 258848   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:29
There is a topic "Let's think positive! Think about the good!"
This, of course, great. If you look at the ceiling - do floor wash is not necessary. But sooner or later you will stumble and look at the floor closely.
№ 258039   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:52
I believe a certain degree of narcissism is necessary: it creates a sense of self-worth. Call it what you want: ego, vanity, - but man these qualities are necessary to move forward. It is important to know their value and have a strong conviction.
№ 256759   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:12
Years classes psychoanalysis has cleansed his soul from wrath, but forgiveness in its place did not come. Let it be the inheritance of the saints.
№ 253455   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:26
... The lecturer is interested in other. I know from my own experience. Degradation, suffering. <...> Excite his suffering. To attract him, she needs to experience pain! Seeing her suffering, he will appreciate her beauty. Seen flour will bring it at the thought of the pain he can cause himself. Hearing the squeak of a rabbit, Fox rushes to him, but not to help!
№ 251781   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:30
... this classic style of behavior even had a special name - "gas burner" and was intended not only to expose her crazy, but make her doubt her sanity if she dares to complain about her husband.
№ 245588   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 19:45
... Part of our brain, which saved the life of our primitive ancestors, still warns us from danger. And, despite the fact that we have many centuries of not listening to your inner voice, it is still quite strong and affects our perception without our awareness.
№ 243292   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 17:57
The person is not derived from the facts of his life. Biography is only needed for the court, and the psychoanalysis - for zombies. Freudianism - mental law.
№ 208451   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 11:30
At birth, each of us receives as a gift a huge set of family silver, which becomes more and more with age - some items of the service are given by relatives, others we buy ourselves. Usually, we pick up new items in accordance with the original style. Although some people really do not like this style, and they are trying to change it, especially in their youth. Others forget that they inherited the service, and claim that they assembled it themselves. Silver has one major drawback - that it does not darken, from time to time it must be carefully rubbed. But what without it? Sometimes my mother calls and asks in what condition the sugar bowl is - in general, people, especially close ones, are very interested in the state of our silver. We really don't like some service items, and we accidentally or not accidentally leave them somewhere. But after a while we stumble upon them in dark corners and spend a lot of time to put them in order. To simplify the process of cleaning silver, most people combine their service with the service of another person - usually the opposite sex. This is a very responsible step, before which it is customary to choose a service of a future partner for a very long time, carefully consider its individual items and imagine how these services will look together. The very process of choosing and combining services seems to people so important that they have written many books about it. But when the services are nevertheless combined, very often one partner really does not like any item from the service of another - as a result, a quarrel breaks out and the dishes fly to the floor. It’s good that silver does not break, although it can break. In this case, it is customary to say: "You have broken my whole life (a)." Goat (Bitch). After a while, the couple gives birth to a child, and parents give him the most valuable service items, so that later throughout their lives they will remind him of this: "We have given you the best." Previously, people had a special day, which they completely devoted to cleaning silver: for Christians - Sunday, for Jews - Saturday, and for Muslims - Friday. Behind the prayer, the matter was argued, and in the evening you look at the result - and the soul rejoices. But in the 20th century, everything changed, maybe something happened to the environment, but for many people, silver began to darken very quickly. It is good that ingenious inventors have created excellent detergents for cleaning silver. The first detergent was called “psychoanalysis,” then the “gestalt therapy” tool appeared, and many, many more - today there are more than 400. Science does not stand still and constantly makes changes to the formula of detergents - the same “psychoanalysis” today purifies silver much more effective than at the beginning of the 20th century. Since different people have different silver samples, different cleaning products are suitable for them. These cleaners also work in different ways, for example, using the “psychoanalysis” tool, according to the instructions, you need to clean silver for an hour two to three times a week for several years. The tool is expensive - good funds are generally expensive, but you have to pay for quality. But then for those who strictly follow the instructions, after a few years, the services begin to sparkle so that you will envy. Usually, the brilliance of silver is well reflected in the eyes, therefore, according to the eyes of a person, one can always determine in what state his silver. Some people forget to look after their silver, and when they catch it, it takes years of painstaking analytical work to restore the service to its original shine. Someone does not have money for detergents or there is not enough time for cleaning, and their sets become dull. In general, there are very few people in the world who maintain their services in good condition. And so, all human life passes unnoticed behind the cleaning of silver, and towards its end the services become so large, and so little strength remains that people completely stop taking care of them. When a person dies, the deceased’s relatives rub the service for the last time, show it to the assembled for a funeral, and then throw it into the grave, but widows (or widowers) have kept the most valuable service items for many years, washing them with tears and showing them to loved ones. The most interesting thing is that from ancient times people came to the earth who proposed specific methods and said that if you use these methods for a long time and be diligent enough, you can one day leave this room with silver into the world. And some people with strong trust and zeal, used these methods, and after a while they went out into the world and became completely free. None of them came back. In different traditions this moment is called differently - liberation, loss of form (ego or conditionality). After the person left the room, he began to tell other people that the outside world was much more interesting and invited them to go out, abandoning the daily cleaning of silver. But he was usually not understood. Indeed, how can one explain to a fish in an aquarium how beautiful and vast the ocean is. And he is so beautiful. By the way, in what condition is your silver?
№ 207409   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 10:54
Inconvenience of psychoanalysis lies in the fact that the problem is not solved, even if we know the cause.
№ 205232   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 09:37
"Secret Committee" which, along with Freud became Karl Abraham, Ernest Jones, Otto Rank, Hans Sachs and sándor Ferenczi, first gathered in full strength in the summer of 1913. The founder of psychoanalysis gave the participants in the ancient Greek days, they sent in a gold ring. Freud already wore a ring, the gem of which was depicted the head of Jupiter. In October of 1919 at the suggestion of the founder of psychoanalysis in the composition of the Committee was elected as Max Eitingon. In this part of the "secret Committee" functioned consistently for ten years, but subsequently among its members revealed ideological differences, with the result that he ceased to exist.
№ 205020   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 19:29