separation [Theme] Page 52

I think about you all the time. Thinking about you this morning, going on chill. Purposely walking slow down, to think about you longer. Thinking about you tonight when I am lonely without you at parties where I get drunk to think about something else, but achieve the opposite effect. I think of you whenever I see you, and when you don't see, I think, too. So I would like to find something else to do, but I can't. If you know how you can try to forget you, teach me. I spent the worst weekend of my life. Never and for anyone I missed. Without you my life is a waiting room. What could be worse than the waiting room at the hospital, with neon lighting and linoleum on the floor? Humanly possible to put me through this? In addition, I am in my waiting room one, there were no other sufferers, whose bleeding wounds would calm me, no magazines on a low table that distracted me, or a rifle, coupons spit with numbers that would give me hope that the waiting will come to an end. A terrible stomachache, and no one to treat me. This is the state of being in love: abdominal pain, the only medicine is you.
№ 7014   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 23:16
Suddenly so silently has become in my world without you.
№ 5331   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:56
Separation - the younger sister of death. For someone who respects the reasons of fate, - there is in the wires ominously wedding excitement.
№ 5077   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:44
People must either never leave or never go back, because the return will never find what he left, and fall into discord with itself.
№ 4834   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:32
People sometimes want to leave, to be able to yearn, to wait and to rejoice in the return.
№ 4123   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:54
Birds in captivity will not keep. Their wings are too bright and when they fly away the part of you that knew it would be a sin to keep them locked up, of course, as it calms down and is glad that they're gone, but still the place where you live, it becomes even darker, even darker after they fly away. I guess I just miss my friend.
№ 3918   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:44
I lived without seeing You, and the fact has proved that is able to make all.
№ 3519   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:28
I know what it is when you leave. Week dies, the week was just painful, and then begin to forget, and then think that nothing happened, that was not with you, and you spit on everything. And I say to myself: Dingo, it's life, so it is arranged. That's how this stupid life. As if he lost something forever.
№ 1936   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:25
Among all peoples there is a saying: "out of sight, out of mind". I would argue that there is nothing more false in the world. The farther from the eye, the closer to the heart. Being in exile in a foreign land, we lovingly cherished in the memory of any little reminiscent of the Motherland. Yearning due to separation from those we love in every passer-by on the street we see the dear features.
№ 675   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:34