murder [Theme] Page 18

A society arranged on principles of profit and enrichment, a society that from infancy man is grown as a competitor and rival to another person (a business can not be otherwise), will produce monsters, to mourn the victims of crocodile tears and make a new one.
№ 347546   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2018 / 01:09
- What a wonderful night, isn't it?
- For what?
- For murder.
8 Season 6 Series
№ 347327   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2018 / 21:20
I hate myself for not catching you earlier murder of Nancy burrows. I will blame myself all my life.
№ 346898   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2018 / 12:03
- I am grateful to you, Jack. Maybe you find that hard to believe, but true. And you know why? Because you were sent to me by God. The tramp, who leads by the nose of the police, kills all these women are such helpless, taken somewhere in the deep woods and brutally stabbed to death there, but fate gives me a chance to stop you.
- I didn't kill those women.
- No need to convince me. Know why you never caught me? When Providence gives me a sign, I'll recognize immediately. <...> But you still have to take that chance. The tramp coming along the road, don't let him go, pick him up, slightly sapuri his head. You made me work for it. Think you know more than me about life? I'm just the writer, right? I'll show you the reality. You created it.
Quote Explanation: Floor, deciding that Jack was a psychopath who wanted to throw him in his crimes.
№ 346897   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2018 / 12:02
- There is only one exit, Floor: remove all traces before cops show up and find out what we did.
- Why would "we"?! You did this one! Let the police come and finds out everything.
- You need the police?
- Yes, we need. At once, I know what to do because this is a sign. And they don't happen too often.
№ 346896   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2018 / 11:09
My brother wants to kill me.
- Welcome to the club!
4 Season 7 Series
№ 346710   Added MegaMozg 12-10-2018 / 11:02
- He is absolutely right, ' said mother. - Killing for a normal king - the natural cause of death. I just don't understand why he's so excited. When, for example, the old man Farhana poisoned, so his head on a pole planted, fires kindled, and the whole castle was out walking a week is not sober.
№ 346153   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2018 / 04:09