murder [Theme] Page 16

A trace of the night of the murder to the morning disappear.
№ 350989   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2018 / 11:03
You people kill each other over skin colour, religion, political beliefs or for no reason at all. For you to hate as easily as breathing.
№ 350545   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2018 / 02:03
- Well, what... you gonna tell them? You tell them everything? Currently you will tell too? I think it will be easier on your soul?
- I will never be easier.
- Then why?
Look, Jack. We are with you, remember. We worked in their method. You do not mind, as we cleared the tough cases. you felt no remorse. Listen to me, okay? Listen. Bear in mind the following: whatever you were going to tell me that's not gonna happen.
You... you have nothing.
- I think you can do it, Frank? To kill me here, and so no one would know? The same way you removed the poor old Lin, right? To keep him quiet.
- He was a stupid old man who wouldn't be silent. Yes, of course, I stuck the gun barrel in his mouth and he immediately died of a heart attack. So what?
- What!?
- Well, if not a heart attack, and he wouldn't have died. Because then you'd probably have congratulated me on my success. Chop wood - chips fly.
Without this does not happen in our work.
- He took his last breaths while you were wiping the fingerprints off the room.
He would the whole thing collapsed.
- He was not to blame.
- We had for the old man to close the case.
- He was somebody's husband.
He would have collapsed the whole thing.
- He was somebody's father.
He would have collapsed the whole thing! We could not do otherwise!
He just wanted to tell you the truth!
Truth is stupidity!
Quote Explanation: Frank and Jack arguing in the underground Parking lot at the courthouse.
№ 350299   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2018 / 20:58
- What's there to say?
- Yes so, anything. Were just discussing how great it is to kill people. I didn't...
4 Season 5 Series
№ 350261   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2018 / 20:20
The killing and eating of animals is, more importantly, because people were assured that the animals are intended by God for the use of the people, and that there is nothing wrong in killing animals. But that's not true. What if the books were written what is not a sin to kill animals, in the hearts of all of us is written more clearly than in books, that the animal should be sorry as well as human, and we all know that, if not drowned a conscience.
№ 350007   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2018 / 02:03
Vegetarianism, proclaimed in the most ancient times, has long lain under a bushel, but in our time it is every year and the hour captures more and more people, and soon the time will come when time will end: hunting, vivisection and, most importantly, killing for satisfaction of taste.
№ 350003   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2018 / 01:09
It's not considered murder if he shot the animal.
№ 349935   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2018 / 06:04
They they'll kill you...
Ralph knows. But if the little is free, so all drop free... Ralph is not scary. It is more important to save a little.
Quote Explanation: Cara and Ralph the Recycling Center
№ 349924   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2018 / 03:20
- I don't get it [the Gypsy] to interfere.
- Then you won't know what I want to know.
- I have nothing to offer. No leeway, no freedom from what's waiting for you. You've done terrible things, but you're still human. Do you have family, friends, the people closest to you. Somewhere inside you must be a glimmer of light. Hope. This part I beg, I plead, help me save her [iris].
Flash.. Begging. I will say this, in the future, you and I were enemies for many years. There were others, of course. Was Thawne, Zoom, Devo. But nobody could hurt you as Savitar. He really broke you down. And to be honest, I was always a little jealous. But now, I too, seemed to have been able to kill it. And, please forgive me, I will be taking a penalty.
3 Season 18 Series
№ 349759   Added MegaMozg 12-11-2018 / 21:04
- I knew that I would not kill them. And more powerful people have tried. But if you get them to incite each other... I'm sorry that I killed your father. Worthy was a man. And you are worthy of the father.
You scorched with hate. She will eat them. I won't feed her. Each will be rewarded very soon.
Tell that to the dead.
- You have to answer to the living.
№ 349686   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2018 / 02:15
- Okay, stop stepping on each other's toes, we both clearly want the same thing.
- Oh, you're getting ahead of yourself, miss Decker, Yes, I want to have sex with you, but first solve the murder.
- No, no, I'm saying we have to work together!
3 Season 26 Series
№ 349030   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2018 / 19:08
I thought God loves all living creatures.
- The fact that he loves her, doesn't mean that he sometimes can't beat.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 348838   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2018 / 02:02
When a person begins to kill people, it is almost always necessary to kill them more and more. And when he kills, he has himself a dead man.
№ 348494   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2018 / 19:05
- Where's aunt Hilda?
- She irritated me. I killed her and buried her in the yard!
1 Season 2 Series
№ 348424   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2018 / 09:02
- Attention, show you how to kill Dracula! As well as all the other monsters.
- No, I love this "killer"! I'm your dad and grandfather, and great grandfather, all on zero multiply. When you have van Helsing, get rid of hatred?
№ 347652   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2018 / 19:19