hierarchy [Theme] Page 2

Question: Perfume, heads of the phenomena of nature, make it a special category in the spirit world; whether there is any special creatures or spirits that were embodied in the same way as we are?
Answer: They are incarnated and are still incarnate.
Question: do these spirits to a higher or lower level of the hierarchy of spirits?
Answer: It depends on the extent to which the material to their class; some command, others perform the commandments; those who perform material classes are always to the lower level, as in humans.
Quote Explanation: N 538
№ 396798   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2020 / 02:39
Question: do All spirits have access to some others?
A: higher Spirits are everywhere, and it is necessary to ensure that they could have an impact on the lower; but the places inhabited the highest spirits for spirits not available imperfect that they could not break there calm their passions.
Quote Explanation: N 279
№ 396083   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:54
Question: since there are different level of spirits, is there among them a hierarchy of power, and subject to whether the lower spirits higher?
Answer: Yes, perfumes have the power of one over the other, corresponding to their superiority, which is an irresistible moral influence.
Question: Lower spirits can evade obedience to the highest?
Answer: I said, their influence is insurmountable.
Quote Explanation: N 274
№ 396082   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:54
The older son in the house Gekiga no voice when it comes to decision-making. The hierarchy consists of the mother, then Komachi, then my father, last I. Yes, and the highest position occupied by cats, you know? They look at people as servants.
Quote Explanation: Volume 5. Chapter 1.
№ 382895   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2019 / 10:02
Scientists conducting research in the garb of a member of the herd of gorillas, teach: don't just do movements which can be interpreted as a challenge to the leader, and You will be in the family.
These scientists and now could work political scientists.
Quote Explanation: the text "Child of the people"
№ 360095   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2019 / 21:11